Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Under the upside-down sky
03-19-2012, 08:01 AM
RE: Under the upside-down sky
Thank you, @claudine, I'm happy that my story touches you so much!
Here's a new chapter from which you'll find out many things about Areas. But I think you've already guessed where he came from?

CHAPTER 14

After learning what had happened to her lady, Mara made round eyes and long sighed and gasped, mistrustfully looking at Areas, of whom Keyla was not going to tell her anything. She didn’t intend to report to master Lestrus either, who, having given the orders to put Ulkan under lock (immediately deprived of his priestly rank and all the privileges of the masters of the temple), was eager to talk to the High Priestess. Remembering the fact, that it was Lestrus, who distracted Aessa in those moments, when her lady was attacked by a rapist, Keyla didn’t wish to communicate with him.
Actually, the only thing she needed was to stay alone with her savior, so she brought Areas to her rooms and kicked bewildered Mara off.
- I won’t need you today any more, - she said in response to her slave’s protests, who didn’t understand, how her lady could undress and take a bath by herself. Keyla knew, that Mara immediately would run to complain to Lestrus, but she did not care. Finally, she began to feel herself a full mistress in the temple, and she really liked that feeling. It would be nice, if the others would accept her too.
Areas looked at it with the eyes, full of admiration and horror at the same time. Keyla caught this look, and it upset her. People usually looked this way at a beautiful, but a wild animal, not knowing, what to expect. But, despite the fact, that he found her already as Nhali’s High priestess, she still remained the same Keyla, who fell in love with his music and voice from the very first sound! How couldn’t he see that? She decidedly took his palms in her hands, squeezed his fingers firmly and looked deep into his eyes.
- How I’m glad to see you! – she exclaimed, not hiding her feelings. – I’ve been thinking of you all the time…
- I’m totally happy too, - he said, caressing her with his warm smile and velvet eyes. – And I’m so sorry about your family…
Keyla's face darkened, and she barely suppressed a sigh. This terrible picture constantly haunted her in dreams, and the load of guilt pressed her down to the ground. She could not stop thinking about, how long these simple people could have lived, if they’d have never met with a poor orphan, who fated to be the great goddess’s heiress.
- And I'm glad, that I could save you from this animal, - a young man’s face twitched with disgust.
- But how did you find me? – the girl asked thoughtfully.
- It's a long and tiresome story, - he sighed. - I tell it to you later, because now we have more important things to talk about. You should know about something.
Keyla recalled Eskhar at once, who had come to give "something" to her, and eventually died. Frowning, she unconsciously touched the ring on her finger. Areas watched her with an amazed gaze.
- This ring! – he cried excitedly, instantly forgetting about everything else. – Do you really own Nhali’s artifacts?
Keyla raised her eyes, full of suspicion.
- You know this ring? My close friend died because of it, - attentively watching the young man’s reaction, she answered. – And do you know, who’s killed him? – her eyes turned into two pieces of ice. – Tayara – the girl from your wandering circus.
Areas looked astonished, but at the same time she saw something like a fright on his face again. Was Areas connected with this girl? But no, this couldn’t be, because his eyes shone with a sincere regret.
- I’m such an idiot! – he exclaimed. – I should have known, where she could’ve come. Where is she now?
- Died because of my assassin’s sword, - Keyla replied with a challenge. - I understand, she wanted to get that ring, like many others...
- I know, - Areas unexpectedly nodded his head. – She was searching for the four Nhali’s artifacts.
It was so sudden, that Keyla couldn’t immediately find, what to say.
- So, you know it? – she asked at last.
- Sure, because I was searching for them too, - he confessed.
- Really? – the girl grinned. – So, then your circus was just a disguise? So, I was right in my guessing...
- It was a disguise only for me, Ingvar and Tayara. Others were actually artistes, - he bit his lip, remembering of his friends’ dead bodies and the girls abducted, but he quickly pulled himself together. Keyla clearly waited for his explanations, and he had to give them to her, if he didn’t want to look like an ordinary adventurer in her eyes. - Yes, they were real artistes, - he repeated. - Although I also used to sing in the temple choir...
- I know, - Keyla said suddenly, and he raised his surprised eyes.
- You do?
- Of course, I do, I'm the High Priestess, - she sneered. - But why didn’t you tell me, that you were looking for the artifacts? You’ve been telling me tales of different countries, and I hung my ears...
He came very close and tried to look into her eyes.
- Please, believe my words, Keyla, - he asked. – I have long decided to leave Ingvar and this quest, that anyway was meaningless, - he went on. - And when you said, that you wanted to go with me, I realized that I would take you back to where I came from... I had to go with you, mustn’t have allowed those priests to abduct you and kill your family!
She smiled sadly, looking at him, and in her eyes he did not see mistrust any more.
- You couldn’t know, that I would turn out to be the High Priestess’s heiress, - she said bitterly. - I wish I could stay a simple peasant girl...
- I knew and I had to go with you, - he repeated firmly. - And prevent Tayara from harm you or your friends. I’ve made some fatal mistakes, but I never wanted to hurt you or harm you. Do you believe me?
- I believe you, your eyes can not lie, - she smiled, coming closer, so that their bodies almost touched, and Areas had a terrible temptation to hug her. - I remember your eyes and your voice, - she smiled again. – And do you remember me, choir boy? - she asked, bringing her face closer.
- Of course, I remember you, - he said shyly, almost touching her seductively parted pink lips with his lips. – And I have come to take you with me, I have come to say, that we should be together, because I have always loved you, whoever you were...
- And I've always loved you, musician, - she whispered, and in the next moment their lips met and began a hot battle.

Waking up in Areas’s arms, Keyla couldn’t immediately realize, where she was and what happened. It was so unusual and so striking, that she could not help but slightly gliding with her fingers the smooth lines of his strong muscular body. Areas smiled in his sleep, stretched his arms, held her and buried his face in her hair.
- Good morning, - he whispered, shaking off the remnants of sleep.
- It is really good, - Keyla replied and with a sly smile she reached out to him for a kiss.

For a while they lay, huddling together, and Areas was fingering Keyla’s hair, scattered over his chest. She did not want them to open his arms, get up and come back to real life, but it was necessary.
- I will have to meet and to explain with master Lestrus, - she said with a sigh and, giving one more sweet kiss to her beloved’s lips, she got out of bed and began to dress.
- I thought, that the High Priestess doesn’t have to report to anyone, - Areas said, admiring her.
- I came here against my own will, do not forget, - she said, frowning unwillingly. - Although now I realize, that anyway fate would have brought me to this temple, where it all began so many years ago.
- And you hope, that everything will end here as well? - he asked, also rising and beginning to dress.
- I am convinced of this, - Keyla replied confidently. - This will happen with the masters of the temple’s help or without it.
- You do not like them, - said Areas, and she twisted her lips.
- I do not trust them, - she answered. - And there’s nothing to love them for, believe me.
- I know it. And what do you intend to do with the rapist? - he asked.
- I’ll give a command to hang him, - Keyla informed coldly, as if the topic was extremely unpleasant to her.
- I did not know, that you are so cruel, - Areas noted, and his face changed. The girl turned to him, and in her eyes he saw unconcealed anger.
- He wanted to rape me! - she cried. - He is dangerous. From the very first glance I realized, how vicious this man was...
- You could just drive him out of the temple, - Areas proposed.
- And where is the guarantee, that he will not come back to kill me? - Keyla said displeasedly.
- Your assassins protect you, and from now I'll always be there too, - he said, but the girl looked at him doubtfully.
- More than anything I want you to be safe, - he went on, while Keyla still looked thoughtfully and with disbelief. - So that is why we have to leave here, go far away, where there will be neither temples nor priests, where you'll be happy...
- But I don’t want to leave it, - she said. - This is my home!
- The home, where corrupt priests are in charge, the home, that is about to be completely destroyed! - he exclaimed with a striking vehemence. - This is their home, not yours! Leave them here, let’s go away, and you and I will have a new home, the one, that you’ll really call your own!
Keyla looked puzzled.
- What kind of place is this, that will survive after Al Maak, according to what you’re saying, perishes? You know a secret, that even I don’t know?
- It's no a secret, - the young man smiled. – But this place is just very far from here, though I'm sure, that you will like it. I've already told you about it... Come with me, Keyla!
He held out his hand, and she looked as if she was about to stretch hers too. Keyla seemed to finally listen to him and was ready to agree, but then there was a sudden, but very hard knock on the door, and she had to open...

You're my well of a living water...
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2012, 11:09 AM
I loved this chapter! I'm very curious about what Keyla will do....

[Image: 80e6.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DublinRose for this post:
fontedivina (03-19-2012)
03-19-2012, 05:54 PM
Tongue beautifull my dearTongue
i'm loving it*

"Life is a play that does not allow testing. So, sing, cry, dance, laugh and live intensely, before the curtain closes and the piece ends with no applause." Charles Chaplin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AnaJerónimo for this post:
fontedivina (03-20-2012)
03-20-2012, 01:04 AM
Yes, I knew already where Areas came from.
And I hope Keyla will go with him one day.
And now I want to know who was knocking at her door Big Grin

Thanks again for this chapture Luxhello

[Image: e603d313.png]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to claudine for this post:
fontedivina (03-20-2012)
03-20-2012, 07:49 AM
Thanks, girls! I'm working on a new chapter right now!

03-22-2012, 04:06 PM
Sorry for this delay but here I am with a new chapter!

CHAPTER 15

It was a messenger with the latest news from outside. It was even more frightening, than before. At night there was a terrible storm at the ocean, and the pine forest and the plain, where many pilgrims lived, were flooded. Many people died. Only those, who were lucky enough to climb the stone walls, surrounding the temple, were saved. It still stood by some miracle, or maybe by Nhali’s defense.
After hearing the report, Keyla was very upset. Seeing her eyes darken with anguish and her delicate fingers tremble, Areas wanted to hug her, but she strongly denied his caress. Then he tried again to affect her with words.
- You see, we have to go, - he said. - If we stay in the temple, we’re gonna die. Al Maak is doomed.
- But I can save it! – she cried in despair.
She was really obsessed with this idea, and all the other desires became dim, and Areas felt that he couldn’t find the right words to convince her.
- Answer me and answer honestly, - she demanded. - If you were in my place - imagine it at least for a moment – could you leave the dying planet and the people because of your own whim?
The musician suppressed a heavy sigh. Of course, he understood Keyla perfectly, and perhaps that’s why he was not able to find the necessary arguments to talk her out of it. Certainly, at her place he would remain the same stubborn optimist too.
- Why do you want to take me from here so much? - she went on, without getting any answer. - What's wrong with my wish to help our perishing Al Maak?
- It can’t be saved, - he responded with confidence yet. – You are being lied to.
- But if the prophecies about the end of the world came true, wouldn’t those, that predict a savior, come true as well? - piercing him with her prickly eyes, the girl replied.
He sighed heavily, and gently held her by the shoulders. At this time Keyla didn’t push him away.
- Look, I don’t know, what kind of prophecy is this, but as I recall from the history of Al Maak, there was only a prophecy of its death - the same that the twin planet had suffered from, - he said.
- How do you know all this? – looking suspiciously, Keyla asked.
- Before I’ve arrived at the Al Maak, I studied your planet for a long time, - Areas replied. - I guess, I should have told you this at once, - he added, noting how her face changed.
- You’ve arrived? – she asked again excitedly. – What does it mean? And why do you call Al Maak like this?
- Remember, I told you about the planet, where there’s a blue sky, the only one sun and the most beautiful sunsets in the entire galaxy? - Areas asked feverishly. - This is my home, Earth. I came from there and that’s where I want to take you to.
- What? – amazed Keyla abruptly freed from his embrace. - What are you talking about? Weren’t you born in the Temple of the Seven Stars?
He shook his head.
- So that's it! – throwing lightning with her eyes, she exclaimed angrily. - What other secrets are you hiding, musician? First you said you were looking for Nhali’s artifacts!
- I was, - he nodded. – Together with Ingvar and Tayara, when I met them. They also once flew from the Earth, and they certainly had more decent job, than hunting for the attributes of an ancient goddess. I have no idea, why they decided to chase them, we’ve never talked about it. But I think it was Ingvar’s greed.
- But you didn’t find anything? – Keyal asked and Areas nodded.
- Nothing, but I even didn’t try to find it, - he continued. - For me the main thing was my first mission, and it was quite different. No one knew about it. I was sent here to study Al Maak, Keyla, because initially the people from my planet inhabited it. So I came here with my sister, and no one was supposed to know, where we came from. They settled us down in the temple...
- So you lied to everyone and even to your tribesmen? - the girl grinned. - And you are not as simple as you seem with these innocent eyes of yours!
- I could not tell them, it was very important, - he confessed. - And I had to return home, preferably before the end of the world...
- But you were not particularly in a hurry, - Keyla noted. - Because it has already started, when we met!
- Yes, I was a bit delayed, - Areas nodded again. - But now I know, why - I was supposed to meet with you. I must save you.
Suddenly her eyes hardened. What has happened to this soft and gentle girl? In front of Areas there stood overbearing and self-confident High Priestess.
- You lied to me all the time, - she said coldly. - I trusted you from the very first meeting. How couldn’t you tell me about everything at once? You knew, how important it was! You knew, that I was born in the temple, you were hunting for Nhali’s artifacts, and in fact you came from another planet, and you knew, that I was connected with all this, but you did not tell me!
- I just had no time! – he protested. – I was going to tell everything, but you were abducted…
- You should have told me all at once, - she said stubbornly. - Then, perhaps, my adoptive family would have remained alive! They died because of me, because of my origin...
- They were doomed, because they were connected to you, - Areas noted. – They would have been murdered anyway, as your real parents have been murdered. And as you’ll be…
- I don’t believe you, - biting her lips, Keyla said. – Too much lies, musician.
- Forgive me, - he answered, looking totally lost. – No more lies, I promise you. Listen, Keyla, I’ve come after you, I wanna save you! – trying to take her hand and look into her eyes, he said. The girl didn’t let him do it, and Areas felt, how his hope to take her away melted with every second, like the sand, blurred by a heavy surging ocean wave, rushing to the shore. – We need to fly away from here, while we have an opportunity, - he went on, trying to sound calm and confident. – The spaceship will arrive soon. And we’ll have only one chance for surviving.
- No, - she burned him with her icy stare once again. - I'm not going to fly with you. I will stay at my home planet and save it, and you can get out of here at any time. Get out. I don’t want to see you any more.
Areas didn’t know, what to say because of this.
- Please, don’t send me away! – he begged. – I just wanted to help you. If you stay, you’ll be dead.
- Get out before I give orders to my guard to throw you out of the temple walls, - she said toughly and she felt, that it was too toughly, but Areas immediately turned away and pushed the heavy door...

If someone would have asked Keyla, why she has sent the man, she passionately loved with all her heart, away, she wouldn’t be able to clearly answer. So much different things have fallen upon her, so that it was difficult to understand, what happened at all.
She knew one thing for sure: everything was wrong. It should have been the other way.

It was too good at the beginning. And then she caught him lying. Or she just wanted to think, that she did it, because for her, blinded by pride and self-worth, it was distasteful to face the fact, that Areas could keep so many things in secret. Much later she began to wonder, why would he ever had to tell her about his origin or his mission, given to him on a distant planet. It was his life, and she had no right to interfere at all, but she didn’t only interfered, but managed to turn all the way, that he felt like nothingness.
But all this came to Keyla’s mind much later. In the meantime she simply walked across her room from corner to corner, frantically biting her lips. Feeling her own poison pouring in her blood, she nervously thought about whether she should run after the musician. Perhaps, she still had to catch up with him, to hold him tight, to cuddle up to his chest and to ask for forgiveness.
Keyla did not do it. Remembering everything, that Areas told her, she understood, that he was right in many ways. But she was still the High priestess, full of intention to save Al Maak.

Realizing, that she was losing her precious time, and Areas have probably left the temple, Keyla began convincing herself, that she was right. After all, he lied to her and his lie hit her too painfully. They walked along the dusky streets of Temekkey, holding hands, they lay side by side under the dark sky, full of star sequins, they read in each other's souls, they loved each other hungrily, and she believed him, but Areas turned out to be quite not a person, Keyla considered him. A cold arrow of his eyes pierced directly beneath her heart...
Perhaps, it all happened too fast. If she had more time, she would have given it a better thought, and would sorted it out, and understand, that Areas was not guilty, and she was badly wrong, pushing her anger on him. But Keyla had a little time left, her heart ached painfully, and so Areas was walking away.
And only then somewhere on the border of her consciousness there loomed a vague recollection about what she had heard recently. And how could she forget, that Aessa told her, that she’d arrived from the planet, where was only one sun and the blue sky?! So, it meant, that she was the sister, Areas told about.

It soon became clear, that Keyla wouldn’t have to take any decision, concerning master Ulkan. Being locked up, awaiting for his fate, at night he committed suicide. Although the girl had serious doubts about the fact, that such a self-confident and fond of life person could take his own life.
- What did you intended to do with him, my lady? - master Lestrus asked her.
- Execute, - she answered in an icy tone, and the priest shrugged his shoulders with a meaningful smile.
- As you see, my lady, your will came true, - he noted. - Surely Ulkan decided not to wait for the announcement of his sentence...
However, the High Priestess for some reasons didn’t feel any relief, as if in fact she did not want it.

to be continued...

03-23-2012, 12:20 AM
HUh, now i finished all the chapters i missed! Smile I`m so in love with the whole story! Smile
Unfortunately i`m sure that Ulkan is very much alive and is up to something together with Lestrus! I don`t get that how Keyla didn`t realize at once that Areas& Aessa are brothers&sisters when the girl talked about Earth to her... Nixweiss
I`m really looking for the next chapter!!! Big Grin THAnk you! Aniheart

``Will you know that i`m who need you, I`m so hungry for your love!``

02.05. 1997 Budapest The Kelly Family - 28.12. 1997 Budapest The Kelly Family
23.07. 1999 Budapest The Kelly Family - 13.12. 2011 Dortmund Stille Nacht
29.04. 2012 Budapest Angelo Kelly - 31.05. 2012 Dusseldorf Paddy Kelly (AGAPE)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to elftunde for this post:
fontedivina (03-23-2012)
03-23-2012, 07:33 AM
Thank you, @Tunde! I missed your comments!

(03-23-2012 12:20 AM)elftunde Wrote:  I don`t get that how Keyla didn`t realize at once that Areas& Aessa are brothers&sisters when the girl talked about Earth to her... Nixweiss
She didn't have back then these knowledge about everything and she couldn't make such serious conclusions I guess Smile Besides, Areas didn't tell her at once that he had a sister.
And don't worry about Ulkan - he is really dead and he won't resurrect Smile Lestrus can do without him as well Big Grin

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
elftunde (03-23-2012)
03-23-2012, 01:46 PM
i'm very excited with the next chapter... i can see a movie in my head of this story, is amazing what our imagination can do, but you have a big role on that Fonte- if aren't so creative and thorough in every chapter my imagination could not work... I really love your storys and once i said to you if you writte a book i'll buy it... so i think i say it all...

I'm concerned about keyla life... i don't trust Lestrus and i think that Aessa gonna preformed a huge role on this time of the story.
My guess is that she can protect Keyla and stop her brother to run away... Smile and together they save Al Maak and run to live in EarthSmile and as we can see- Areas is finally in love with an "Alien":P

"Life is a play that does not allow testing. So, sing, cry, dance, laugh and live intensely, before the curtain closes and the piece ends with no applause." Charles Chaplin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AnaJerónimo for this post:
fontedivina (03-24-2012)
03-23-2012, 09:03 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2012 09:04 PM by elftunde.)
(03-23-2012 07:33 AM)fontedivina Wrote:  Thank you, @Tunde! I missed your comments!

(03-23-2012 12:20 AM)elftunde Wrote:  I don`t get that how Keyla didn`t realize at once that Areas& Aessa are brothers&sisters when the girl talked about Earth to her... Nixweiss
She didn't have back then these knowledge about everything and she couldn't make such serious conclusions I guess Smile Besides, Areas didn't tell her at once that he had a sister.
And don't worry about Ulkan - he is really dead and he won't resurrect Smile Lestrus can do without him as well Big Grin

aahh, thanks, that`s a relief that he`s dead! I thought it was just a trick that they said he did hang himself up!!! But phew! Big Grin
hhhmm, but when Aessa told to Keyla that he was from Earth, then she already knew that Areas was from there as well... so i would have asked Aessa about Areas for sure, because it`s just so weird to hear about this planet she never heard of before you know what i mean? At least i should have asked her if she heard about Areas at all? Nixweiss
Still waiting for the chapter! Smile THank you! Smile Aniheart

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to elftunde for this post:
fontedivina (03-24-2012)
03-24-2012, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2012 09:42 AM by fontedivina.)
Thank you, @Ana! You know, I dream of shooting a movie based on this story too yes I can even see how it all might be Smile
(03-23-2012 01:46 PM)AnaJerónimo Wrote:  and as we can see- Areas is finally in love with an "Alien":P

Yeah Rofl

(03-23-2012 09:03 PM)elftunde Wrote:  hhhmm, but when Aessa told to Keyla that he was from Earth, then she already knew that Areas was from there as well... so i would have asked Aessa about Areas for sure, because it`s just so weird to hear about this planet she never heard of before you know what i mean? At least i should have asked her if she heard about Areas at all? Nixweiss
Still waiting for the chapter! Smile THank you! Smile Aniheart
Areas only told Keyla, that he believed in the life on other planets and he saw another sky! He didn't tell her then that he was from that planet. And when Aessa told her that she was from that planet, she didn't tell that she had a brother! So why would Keyla ask? thinker Though they might have such a conversation a little later... I hope I didn't mess up anywhere Nixweiss

Here comes a new chapter - not very long one.

CHAPTER 16

Actually, going after Keyla, a young musician thought, that it would be easy to carry out his plan. He managed to do the most difficult part - to come to the Temple of the Seven Stars, get inside and find Keyla. But he lost Elhan, and it was sad, because this guy also played an important role in Areas’s plan.
It seemed, that now he had only to take the girl and leave the dying Al Maak, that has become so inhospitable. However, something told him, that it would not be so easy. Keyla has changed and no longer was the same simple girl, ready to drop everything and to run away. It seemed, that the priests were able to put into her head well-known ancient prophecies, and now she believed, that in some way she might be able to save the planet from the total destruction.
He believed, that the High priestess’s burden of responsibility before her people pressed upon Keyla too much, but there was obviously something else. Keyla has become a toy in the hands of greedy for profit and power people, who apparently intended to use her for their own purposes. With a smile she claimed, that she kept the situation under control, but Areas saw, how hard it was for her. And he had to help her. It was necessary to find the right words to make her believe him and to realize, that she didn’t owe anything to the masters of the temple. Her any victim would be in vain, - he was absolutely sure of it, but Keyla did not even wish to hear about it. She believed, that the time has come to fulfill her duty before the planet and people.
Areas was prepared for a lot, but he didn’t expect Keyla would be so angry at him for concealing the truth from her, and would banish him. He now regretted very much, that he didn’t tell her everything at once, even there, in Temekkey! Of course, then it would be difficult for her to believe him, but he could protect her from the priests. They'd just go away, vanish, disappear from Al Maak.

And now he walked slowly down the dark corridors of the temple, sadly thinking about what to do next.
- Who are you? - suddenly he heard a stern female voice, and looking up, saw a slender and very pretty girl. She pointed her sword at him, and the second one could be seen behind her back, and Areas guessed, that this was one of the High Priestess’s bodyguards. He almost cursed, because he’s already had enough.
However, the girl after having examined his face carefully, suddenly cried out and dropped the edge of the sword, aiming at the young man. Surprised Areas was pricked with something painfully, as if a pin was stuck in his chest, and for some time he stared at a beautiful woman with long braids, vainly trying to recall, how could he know her. And he had no doubts, that he remembered her. Only these were some distant, but very important memories, something from his past, which has recently begun coming to life right before his eyes.
Finally, Aessa slowly, as if giving him time to think about something, put her sword back in its sheath.
- You don’t recognize me? – she asked. – But you are my lost brother!
Hearing this, Areas was petrified for a moment. His sister! The one, whom he didn’t expect to ever see again!
- Aessa? - he exclaimed, rushing toward her. – You are alive?! But how is it, that you are once again in this temple? You’ve been abducted…
- Those, who attacked the temple on that memorable night, were the priests too, - the girl replied. - That's why everything went so smoothly.
Areas hugged her tightly, barely holding back his tears. No, he had no right to complain about the injustice of his fate, which suddenly brought him back the happiness to keep in his embrace his beloved sister again!
- I am so happy, that you’ve come, - holding him, Aessa said. – All these years I didn’t believe that you were dead! I knew that you’d come one fine day!
Areas took her excited face in his palms and stared at it for a long time, trying to believe, that this was not a trick of his sick imagination.
- I’m sorry, that I haven’t searched for you better, - finally he replied, kissing her forehead. – You will go from here with me. But firstly you have to tell about everything to Keyla, I mean the High Priestess! She doesn’t understand in what danger she is!
- You love her, - Aessa noted. – I can see it in your eyes. Tell her, she will listen to you!
- It is unlikely, - she said sadly. – She doesn’t believe me.

Keyla did not wish to hear anything about Areas, but still Aessa’s story of their meeting touched her deeply. She was happy, because the two have found each other after so many years of separation and misery. So, probably, there was a hope for her, since even in the midst of the global chaos and destruction still such wonderful events were happening in the world.
But when Aessa began telling her the story about Keyla’s parents’ death, the High Priestess made her a sign to shut up.
- I don’t want to talk about it, - she noted coldly.
- But I'm only telling you this so you’d understand, that you are in great danger! - Aessa said. - The priests attacked their own temple!
- But this can’t be true! – Keyla objected. - They wouldn’t dare to kill the High Priestess!
The girl-assassin answered with a smile, full of sadness.
- You still have too good thoughts about them, - she said. - They had their cunning plan, except that it seemed to have somehow failed. But when the noise subsided, they returned here and raised me as a murderer.
- But why did their plan fail? - Keyla asked again thoughtfully, feeling everything inside her grow cold. Of course, she supposed a betrayal, but what Aessa was telling, exceeded all her expectations.
- You should listen to Areas and go away, - her defender concluded. – And then I’ll go with you.
At hearing this Keyla squeezed her lips stubbornly again.
- I can’t go now, - she responded. - If the masters of the temple are planning something, I have to stop them. And I have to know the truth...
- I’ve already told you the truth, and you can hardly find out something else, - thoughtfully Aessa said. - But you should know one more truth. I am very happy to tell it to you now, when I finally found the one, that I care about. Your brother is also alive, Keyla.

to be continued....

elftunde (03-24-2012)
03-24-2012, 09:15 AM
ooohhh, Elhan &Aessa are in love, too!! Aniheart I still wonder what Lestrus`s plan? He wanted the artifacts badly, wonder what was his plan with them?? We`ll see later! Smile
THank you for this chapter! Smile

Btw, yes Areas told he saw an other sky with only 1 sun, and blue sky, and Aessa said the same to Keyla, so it would have been logic to ask her about it... but really i was just wondering... You didn`t mess up anything at all! Smile Ylinlove

03-24-2012, 09:41 AM (This post was last modified: 03-24-2012 09:43 AM by fontedivina.)
(03-24-2012 09:15 AM)elftunde Wrote:  ooohhh, Elhan &Aessa are in love, too!! Aniheart

actually she meant her brother Areas Roflmao I guess I should change the word love for care Tongue

You'll find out everything about Lestrus's plan soon! BTW, there are only 4 chapters left!

(03-24-2012 09:15 AM)elftunde Wrote:  Btw, yes Areas told he saw an other sky with only 1 sun, and blue sky, and Aessa said the same to Keyla, so it would have been logic to ask her about it... but really i was just wondering... You didn`t mess up anything at all! Smile Ylinlove

May be I should have thought nmore about this point....but when I have to keep in my mind so many things, sometimes it's getting hard to remember everything. Although I know, that I must be more careful with such stuff...

03-25-2012, 01:30 AM
What??????
Only 4 chapters left?
Please tell me what to do after it? Nixweiss

03-25-2012, 03:00 AM
4 chapters????? NOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Sad
Oh, sorry, my mistake, i thought they fell in love or something! Big Grin
Fonte, really don`t worry about it, it was just bugging me a little bit, it`s really not a mistake!!!! I know there`s a lot in your mind, and it is a great story!!!! I`ll keep my mouth shut! silent I didn`t want to upset you, or anything!!!

03-25-2012, 06:42 AM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2012 06:43 AM by fontedivina.)
(03-25-2012 01:30 AM)claudine Wrote:  What??????
Only 4 chapters left?

Girls, every story has to have an end Smile Besides, this is a quite long story. But I got some ideas in my mind now and I guess there will be a sequel yes At least, I'd like to write it. But a little bit later.

(03-25-2012 03:00 AM)elftunde Wrote:  Oh, sorry, my mistake, i thought they fell in love or something! Big Grin
Fonte, really don`t worry about it, it was just bugging me a little bit, it`s really not a mistake!!!! I know there`s a lot in your mind, and it is a great story!!!! I`ll keep my mouth shut! silent I didn`t want to upset you, or anything!!!
Oh, it wasn't your mistake and you didn't upset me at all, @Tunde Ylinlove Don't even worry, that's o.k., and besides, your guesses are not far from the truth anyway Smile Only in that case she meant Areas and it apparently really wasn't so obvious. So please don't keep your mouth shut, cause I love your comments Knuddel

Thank you again for your support!

[Image: 3da96f60008c5a526ed3cd71de1393f2.gif]

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
AnaJerónimo (03-26-2012), elftunde (03-25-2012)
03-25-2012, 12:31 PM
Only 4 chapters left?

You can read my story Big Grin, there will be a new one soon (or actually, a sequel on the last story I wrote).....

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to DublinRose for this post:
AnaJerónimo (03-26-2012), elftunde (03-25-2012)
03-25-2012, 02:35 PM
(03-25-2012 12:31 PM)Sandra Wrote:  
Only 4 chapters left?

You can read my story Big Grin, there will be a new one soon (or actually, a sequel on the last story I wrote).....

would you give me the link please? Big Grin

03-25-2012, 02:48 PM
@claudine, I think you can find Sandra's stories right here, in this thread Ylinlove

claudine (03-25-2012)
03-25-2012, 03:45 PM
Yes they are.....