Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Searching for Kelly Family t-shirts
09-24-2013, 07:45 PM
Exclamation Searching for Kelly Family t-shirts
Hey there !

I´ve been looking and looking and looking around the internet for some kelly family t-shirts or ANY kinds of kelly family shirts.
Cant find them anywhere!
So, I would be interested to buy used or unused shirts. I want shirts that have the family´s picture on it.. not just the name "The Kelly Family"... for example I would love to find the "almost heaven" t-shirt or "growin´up".
Do you know where I can find anything or would someone here be willing to sell one for me? Smile

Thanks!! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
09-25-2013, 06:22 PM
RE: Searching for Kelly Family t-shirts
Take a look at eaby.de there is a different kind af shirts and other items like that for sale
09-27-2013, 08:14 PM
oh yeah thanks! There seems to be quite a lot there. Hopefully the sellers send to other countries and stuff. Big Grin
09-29-2013, 06:10 PM
ok HUGE problem. Ebay.de seemed to run out of the t-shirts before I could order anything, so I still need some help finding them... Seems hopeless. Sad
09-29-2013, 08:00 PM
@Suvi, I have this problem too, when I finally found one, well, it was a child size, or the seller couldn't ship to Italy. At least there's a shop in the city where t-shirts are printed, so I made two with pics I did like. Maybe there are shop like this in your area, or photographers shop do it too, and maybe you can spare money. ok
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-29-2013, 09:52 PM
hey! Big Grin
Did the shirts come out good? I mean, were the pictures good quality and stuff?
I tried some finnish websites where you can order a t-shirt with a picture of your choise, but every picture that I tried to use was "too small" for the shirt so the picture would´ve been a complete mess Big Grin I think I´ll try that again tho if I can find a picture big enough so that I don´t have to try to enlarge it.
09-30-2013, 02:55 PM
Yes, they came out good, when I'll have some time more, I'll upload the pics.
And yes, with these I always used big pictures. It has been an emprise to find them. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-02-2013, 09:02 PM
I just came up with another problem... I tried one website where they print the pictures on t-shirts and now they send me a message saying that I can´t use the picture that I send them because it would be a "copyright violation". So that plan is out of the picture... Sad
Maybe it depends on the picture..... gotta try again with something else.

But yeah, I´d love to see how your shirts came out Big Grin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Smile T-shirts. Daga 0 658 07-07-2014 12:48 PM
Last Post: Daga
Question Searching tickets ...... pleeeeease...... didi 25 4,010 03-23-2013 08:10 PM
Last Post: monika1234
  searching some setlists (Cologne 2005, Berlin 2000, etc) glory 6 1,412 03-21-2012 02:52 PM
Last Post: glory