Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Charity sale of a HUGE collection for funding my tretments
03-31-2015, 08:21 AM
Charity sale of a HUGE collection for funding my tretments
Dear Kelly brothers and sisters,

I am unfortunately forced to sell collection I have gathered for years to support funding my treatment of an incurable autoimmune disease. There is practically no poster, article, or the tiniest picture I don't own from the period '96-'02. Hundreds of photos, posters articles, and many many other things. You name it, I got it. So let the games begin. Fair prices + postage. Love to all, and if anyone is interested in further info, feel free to contact me. I will provide both pictures if the items, and medical documentation to proof my claims if needed. Aniheart
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
03-31-2015, 09:48 AM
RE: Charity sale of a HUGE collection for funding my tretments
@GoldDust is it Kelly stuff that you want to sell?

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-18-2015, 03:44 PM
@Cory

Yes, of course it's all Kelly Family stuff. I have hundreds of posters, articles, photos, and pictures cut out of magazines in all sizes and from different European countries. As I said, I am not glad I am selling my stuff I collected so carefully and loving for years, but I suffer from the most aggressive form Ulcerative Colitis which has left me with 80% disability for the last 4 years of my life, and on chemotherapy as long as I live, so I am in dire need of finances. But I don't want to be a downer. Smile I would like to make a simple website or a Facebook page to display all the things I have for sale. In fact I am planning to start working on it, but until it's finished, members of the forum could describe a specific poster, article, picture or anything and I will surely recognize it by description, I am leaving it open to the members of the forum to offer a price they think it's fair.
04-18-2015, 06:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015 06:01 PM by Corry.)
OK. Thanks for your answer ok Much strenght and my very best wishes for your health Friends

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-18-2015, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 04-18-2015 07:57 PM by GoldDust.)
Thank you Corry for your kind words and wishes. As soon as I finish taking pictures and uploading them to the Facebook group I created to sell the KF things exclusively, I will provide you all with a link.
09-15-2015, 05:54 AM
I am sorry to hear that you have to part with items that are memories for you. I too have an incurable Autoimmune Disease and have been on Chemotherapy as well. I would love to send some money through pay pal if you can accept that or western union. Do you have anything else besides the photo's, magazine clips etc. Like Video's, Cd's, Tee Shirts??
12-04-2015, 09:33 PM
(09-15-2015 05:54 AM)KellyFan33 Wrote:  I am sorry to hear that you have to part with items that are memories for you. I too have an incurable Autoimmune Disease and have been on Chemotherapy as well. I would love to send some money through pay pal if you can accept that or western union. Do you have anything else besides the photo's, magazine clips etc. Like Video's, Cd's, Tee Shirts??

That is SO TOUCHING! Thank you so very much. I just had a surgery recently t remove over 30cm of my small intestine :'( so I wasn't able, nor did I have the will to go online. Here is the address to my store of\n FB (I never got to complete it, but now I will. Having another surgery on 14. December. :/ Please PM me, I would love to talk to you, since we are on the same boat. Much love, and be strong!

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009234204747

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Toungue Kelly things for sale.. Lowenti 6 2,228 12-31-2014 09:11 AM
Last Post: Corry