Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
Kelly Fanfiction Stories
01-24-2010, 10:44 PM
Kelly Fanfiction Stories
Hey honeys,

I know I haven't been active in this forum for ages and yet - I moved to Belgium and since I live alone and only have friends I see the weekends, I came back to my old passion: The Kellys. Headbanger

(They'll never let you go, will they?)

Anyway, at some point I found Binky's Kelly Forum again and remembered the good times I spent there writing fan fiction stories with different kellyfans. It's a German forum but I also wrote english stories with ija and we had a lot of fun.

Lately this forum's kinda dead which I personally find a bit sad and I just wanted to ask whether there's someone who'd like to start some new stories - with me or not, english or not. I just loved to read the stories as much as writing stuff myself.

Hugs

Tofu-Eyes Wink

PS: Hope, this is the right forum, I didn't find a better section! Wink

PPS: Perhaps this would be an idea for this forum too? A fanfiction section? I know there's stuff like poems and lyrics, but endless stories where you can write stories together?

[Image: banney.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
01-25-2010, 05:02 PM
RE: Kelly Fanfiction Stories
Oh ... that's idea and a half Big Grin
I love to read them too and I was writing them few years ago, but not Kelly stuff, usualy characters in books like I wanted them to be ...
It'll be a laught to do something like that here

[Image: paddy.jpg]
Little by little, I come to littleness.
Find all posts by this user
01-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Ija is still ready :-)[/align]
01-26-2010, 09:17 PM
(01-25-2010 09:07 PM)ija Wrote:  Ija is still ready :-)[/align]

I'm kinda correcting our two stories at the mom, you fancied points and I didn't like plurals, I'm afraid xD

If you wanna go on writing, I'm still on ICQ 348968836 Wink

01-29-2010, 09:18 PM
I'd like to try something out, if we're all ready. Hopefully it will work out much better than on the Dutch forum.
01-29-2010, 09:35 PM
What was the prob there?

01-29-2010, 11:26 PM (This post was last modified: 01-30-2010 10:54 PM by Proganthony.)
The problem was that at first nobody was writing in it, so I kept it going. But when finally more people came, they really didn't write anything new, instead started copying each other. One Kelly got a partner, all Kellys got a partner. One Kelly got pregnant, everyone got pregnant, one got married, everyone got married, etc.
Also there was a lot of fighting over my ideas. Just for fun I included my name in the story. You know, just a fan sending fanmail. But then the other writers kept using my name, so I thought "OK, if my name keeps coming back, then let me be Barby's boyfriend". And naturally there were some moments I'd like to do with my girlfriend, like going to concerts. And so I wrote a part in which I went to a concert of Mostly Autumn with Barby, and Jimmy came along. And just for fun I wrote that he fell in love with the singer of the band, Heather. Just the idea of stars marrying other stars (like Joey and Tanja), and after that it would only be just a name. But nobody else liked it, saying that they don't have the connection with Heather as I have. But yet the other writers included Elijah Wood and Orlando Bloom in the writing!
I on the other hand disliked their lack of continuity. To take an example: Barby's twin children get born, Jimmy leaves Heather, meets another girl, goes on drugs(!), gets kidnapped, Anthony tries to save him, gets shot, and then (I wrote that part so there would be no bad ending) he fakes his death, and then the false news is spread that Barby has died from grief, they both take a false identity and are going to live in Ireland far away from the stress of fame. This all happened on the same day! What do you mean, no feeling of time?
And then the ending was totally ridiculous. After everyone got stuck, the one who started the story decided to end it all by letting one of the Kellys (can't remember which) wake up from the dream. Yeah, right! Waking from a dream that has lasted for over two years! I felt really embarrased by this story. I had a fantasy story-line in my head, but it became a real mess for which even the writers for a soap opera would be ashamed of. Luckily I had enough inspiration for my own story "Magdalion", which I also put down on that forum. Everyone who read it said I was the best writer on the forum. Sweet revenge! Tongue
01-30-2010, 09:22 PM
Hello
I also enjoy reading and writting fanfiction stories very much. If you want to write some stuff with me send me a PM

Thank you
02-02-2010, 01:07 AM
@Anthony: Yep, I see what you mean. It's not different there on that German forum neither. There absolutely sick stories about like Paddy having 3 girlfriends but being gay or Angelo betraying Kira with I-don't-know-who. Just like that stuff you wrote about. I was also kinda focusing on fantasy stories BUT with some kinda "profession". Not that I'm a great writer or stuff, it's just I wanted to produce something I'd like to read even after three years.
With Ija I produced two Endless Stories (New Child and Lost Sister) and they're also sometimes a bit pointless but whatever - it's about having fun, writing and imagining stories about our fave music group.

That board is almost dead and there are lots of German stories over there but I wouldn't mind starting sth in English or only reading if someone else starts something cool...

08-14-2010, 10:12 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2010 10:20 PM by barus.)
Hey everyone. I'm currently writting a fanfiction about the kellys in english and it is also - with a certain delay - available in czech. My friend colsults with me the details so i hope it is not a total crab. But pleas, know, that it's nothing new. It's romantic and it's for those who are NOT sick of Paddy. The only new thing is that I try very hard to be faithfull to their characters and to the events that happened in their lives so far...I say "I try" so it's up to you to judge if I managed it... you can find it on my blog: http://barusp.blog.cz/
thank a lot for your timeSmile
(02-02-2010 01:07 AM)EyesClosed Wrote:  @Anthony: Yep, I see what you mean. It's not different there on that German forum neither. There absolutely sick stories about like Paddy having 3 girlfriends but being gay or Angelo betraying Kira with I-don't-know-who. Just like that stuff you wrote about. I was also kinda focusing on fantasy stories BUT with some kinda "profession". Not that I'm a great writer or stuff, it's just I wanted to produce something I'd like to read even after three years.
With Ija I produced two Endless Stories (New Child and Lost Sister) and they're also sometimes a bit pointless but whatever - it's about having fun, writing and imagining stories about our fave music group.

That board is almost dead and there are lots of German stories over there but I wouldn't mind starting sth in English or only reading if someone else starts something cool...
Hey, as I wrote earlier I started to write a story. It is mainly about Paddy, also Patricia has a lot to say but I try very hard to be as realistic as possible because I really hate those unrealistic stories with heroes that change their minds every 5 minutes and behave like total idiots, so if you're interested you can find it here http://barusp.blog.cz/
I don't say it's a miracle of creation but I do my best, so... be kind in reviewingWink no, tell me the truthTongue
03-13-2011, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 03-13-2011 08:30 AM by fontedivina.)
You know, I've been writing stories since I was 12. But I rarely wrote about real persons... Paddy's story inspired me so much that I've decided to write about a young man who had everything in his life but left it and went to the monastery, I've changed the names and some events and time lines, but still it's Paddy's story... It's rather long and not finished yet and I didn't show it to anybody, but may be I could share it with people who feel the same about Patrick? I dreamed about sending it to Paddy himself, but I'm not sure now that he might like the idea of taking his story... Or he may not like the way I showed his character... But anyways, the names are differentt so I can always say that it's not about him Wink
So if it's o.k., can I put it somewhere here? Should I begin a new thread?

You're my well of a living water...
03-13-2011, 09:56 AM
I would love to read it! Big Grin

[Image: 1869e1e9d614_zps79b2a550.png?t=1359984421]
03-13-2011, 10:22 AM
@Fontedivina, you can put it here, don`t need another thread for that Smile

When you are ready you can share with us yesYlinlove

[Image: paddysig5.jpg]

www.okkwebmedia.ro
03-13-2011, 10:28 AM
@Dionne, @okki, thanks for support! When I finish writing and translating, I'll start putting my story here!

You're my well of a living water...
03-13-2011, 10:34 AM
Take your time @fontedivina yes

[Image: paddysig5.jpg]

www.okkwebmedia.ro
03-13-2011, 06:39 PM