Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
As the water follows the moon (my story inspired by Patrick Kelly)
04-30-2011, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2011 04:38 PM by fontedivina.)
As the water follows the moon (my story inspired by Patrick Kelly)
Hi, everybody!

It took me quite long to take courage and load here my story inspired by Paddy and his life. I still have many doubts... But I'll take a chance! I don't know if I can call it fanfiction, because I've changed the names! Though it's very easy to guess who is who in this story, I'm sure.

Also I've changed the chronology and mixed the real events with those that I've made up. So don't be surprised if you'll read about smth that has never happened to Paddy. Besides, each chapter includes different time lines and many memories about different life periods of heros' lives. Also there are current events. I hope you won't get lost in it!

And I really hope you'll like it Ylinlove Actually it was written for my friend so it's just a gift! And a try to understand what can make a person to leave everything he\she has and go away...

AS THE WATER FOLLOWS THE MOON

[Image: 556f1ccf6377.png]

1. Don’t be so unhappy, life has just begun,
Don’t be so unhappy, there’re wars that can’t be won…

With a bitter taste in her mouth Catarina found out that if she would glance one more time at the beautiful guitar with a long narrow fingerboard and a catholic cross on its belt, she would surely crash it. But she couldn’t do it! This was the only thing Teddy left her. Besides, she couldn’t blame the guitar for their parting. She could not blame anybody.
“If this will make you happy, you should go!” – she told him and only God knew what soul forces the girl had to gather to say these simple words. But she couldn’t act the other way. Her love to that stubborn boy was too strong…

…Teddy liked very much that his new girl-friend never was a “The Reily family” fan and couldn’t hum any of his songs. Catarina was not an expert in modern music at all. And she had no idea about the great number of the girls crying on Teddy’s concerts stretching their hands to him in vain. They would give anything to take Catarina’s place who unexpectedly for herself began dating with “cutie-pie, lady-killer and heart-breaker” (as the press called him) Teddy Reily.
Teddy hasn’t been a lady-killer for quite a long time already but the journalists still preferred to call him this name (probably they just could not find a new hero whose face would draw the same attention). And he had never been a heart-breaker but how could he fight mass-media? Would they believe if he’d have told that he’d become a deeply faithful person looking not for short affaires but for simple human warmth? Catarina was very different from all the others because she had seen it at once and that was amazing. Teddy never met such girls.
She often thought then what would be if she hadn’t come to her favorite book shop searching for something new. This must had been fate and although Catarina always told she never believed in this foolish stuff, there was something in it. Something that had made her come to that very shop in that very time when Paddy was there.
Usually she didn’t pay attention to other customers, but this time everything was different. Near the shelf there stood a guy with such a long hair that any girl would die of jealousy. Catarina evaluated its beauty as well as the patience of its owner who must had never had his hair cut. His glance was jumping from one book back to another and the guy looked confused like a person needing an advice. But Catarina wasn’t used to give advices to strangers. She has made her choice but reaching out she understood that the guy had chosen the same book - and their hands suddenly met. There was no electric current that could run between the young people and make them fall in love with each other immediately (how novelists describe it). The guy was just embarrassed and two crimson spots appeared on his cheeks and Catarina laughed.
- I hope it’s not the last copy, - said the guy, taking his hand away.
But the book was the only one. Physically feeling the stranger’s desire to add something Catarina raised her eyes.
- May be you could give it to me… after you finish reading, - he asked, so charming in his confusion. His eyes of extra ordinary color just fascinated the girl. At first she thought that they were deepest brown but having looked closely she saw them as saturated blue; they seemed to change their color and it was amazing. What was more - these eyes were surprisingly clear and full of a warm light. This light has heated Catarina who was desperately longing for warmth and she felt very good and easy.
- Don’t you think that this is my way to get acquainted with you! – he added in a hurry. – I really wanted to read Whitman…
Catarina could send him to the shop near by, where for sure the unsold copies were laid on the shelves, but she wanted so much to see this long-haired stranger again that she would take any ground. So the book perfectly fitted.
- Leave me your number? – she said. – I’ll call and let you know if it’s worth reading at all…
- Okay, - from the pocket of his wide pants the guy fished out a piece of paper and scribbled something. Then he presented the girl a charmingly open and sunny smile and turned to the door. Two very strong fellows with impenetrable faces followed him and Catarina was surprised to see that one of them opened the door of a fancy limousine before the long-haired.
Trying not to think who her new friend might be and why other people in the shop were staring and whispering, the girl opened the book that has helped their acquaintance. It was Walt Whitman’s volume and the very first poem, that Catarina read, made her fall for his poetry immediately.

“Surely, whoever speaks to me in the right voice,
Him or her I shall follow,
As the water follows the moon,
Silently, with fluid steps, anywhere around the globe…”

Was this voice right? It seemed to her that it surely was…

…She understood that she had met an unusual guy and the fact that his voice really got under her skin and made each part of her body vibrate was the one of many reasons. This young man was different from everyone she knew before. Not only had he an attractive appearance and an awesome mane of hair (that he soon shed to a greatest Catarina’s discontent). He had a big and beautiful soul. He loved people and believed in them.
Catarina liked Teddy’s positive influence on her. She has changed her life style - dropped smoking, stopped wasting her time with shady friends and looked at the world with different eyes. She used to be proud of being cynic and pessimistic but suddenly she understood that there was nothing good about it. Teddy taught her to feel joy and be happy again. He was not only her lover but her best friend – the most understanding and faithful.

He treated her tenderly and respectfully like no other man. They were so happy together but still apparently something was missing, because deep down these dark-blue eyes there always some sadness could be seen. So even widely-smiling Teddy seemed to Catarina mourning and her heart ached. The sixth sense whispered to her that her happiness with that man wouldn’t last long. But even knowing this, she couldn’t find the strength to give up some time that fate gave them.
Suffering from misgivings tightening her chest Catarina noticed that she was no longer feeling joy. She began spending more time alone, thinking about the consequences of her romance with the “star-boy Teddy Reily”, listening to his songs addressed to the Lord and Jesus and secretly crying. (Like any woman in love she desired songs and poems devoted to her, but finally Teddy devoted to her the only one song. It was called “Don’t be so unhappy” and Catarina couldn’t listen to it at all, because the pain in her heart was taking over covering all the other feelings).
She already knew what he missed in their perfect, as it seemed, relationship, but she couldn’t give it to him. Though Teddy told her he loved her, but he never belonged to her. She couldn’t and she didn’t dare to compete with his love to God.

And one day happened what she’d been so scared of and had seen in her dreams waking up in tears, - Teddy went away. He didn’t even hold her for good bye – didn’t dare to touch her. He hasn’t been doing this for a long time. She knew it was for better. She only had to stop remembering how his hands used to wind around her waist. It would not do any good.
She comforted herself thinking that if she hadn’t told him to leave, he would have stayed with her. Surely it was just a nice lie. Teddy would never stay and if he did, she’d become a burden to him. Perhaps that was the meaning of their meeting, - she has been chosen by the Heaven to help him make a very hard decision. Understanding that she could not change anything, Catarina resigned herself, accepted her destiny and let her beloved to go away. Yes, it caused a terrible pain which blinded her eyes and made her want to die, but Catarina knew that thus Teddy would keep good memories of her. If he would ever be remembering her in that distant French monastery of his…
Catarina often thought if she could leave everything she had and go from the noisy mundane life to the quiet and peaceful monk solitude. Perhaps, she could, she decided after long and uneasy thinking. But if she were Teddy and somebody loved her so strongly and selflessly as Catarina loved him, she could hardly leave such love. She was strong enough to let go the one she loved, but she could not leave him herself. Teddy was a thousand, no, million times stronger than her! He had much more belief. And, probably, he had not enough love for her.
Catarina hated herself for these thoughts but she could not help herself. She only hoped that in the future it will be easier and this pain won’t be cutting her with rusty knives…

…Out of time there came a memory about Catarina observing Teddy who thought that he was all alone in the room. He looked pensively somewhere running his fingers over the guitar strings and then he sang. She had never heard anything so beautiful. The melody fascinated her from the very first note and tender but very strong Teddy’s voice just paralyzed Catarina. The man she loved sang about his love to Blessed Mary so sincerely that tears shed upon her cheeks. When he stopped singing and saw Catarina he smiled at her kindly and asked her to come closer but she could not move. Then Teddy came over, held her and the girl hid her face on his chest, concealing her tears.
- So you overheard my new song, – with a playful reproach he said. – And I wasn’t gonna show it to you until it’s done! I need to correct the lyrics and the ending….
- No! – Catarina cried with heat, raising her face and looking deeply into Teddy’s eyes - dark with emotions. – Do not change anything, it’s perfect!
- Is it? – he asked with a surprise. - Then why are you crying?
- Because you’re a genius and I love you, - she whispered and Teddy held her firmer. She liked very much when he held her this way, - as if he was trying to protect her from the whole world.
- I love you too! – he said kissing her crown. – I love you very, very much…

They were together almost one year – the happiest and the unhappiest year in Catarina’s life. She was so used to be with Teddy that she could not even imagine her life without him. When he was gone, she found herself not able to do anything. She just sat and looked at his guitar for hours throwing away bitter-sweet memories.
Catarina’s friends who had been jealous secretly before now were full of malicious joy openly. She could not find a place to herself. Everything in the city reminded her of Teddy and she decided to go away for some time.
She threw some things in the bag and shut the door. Going away, she left the Whitman’s volume lying on her table, guitar with a beautiful belt - on her bed and didn’t even load Teddy Reily’s songs in her ipod…

to be continued...

You're my well of a living water...
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 6 users say Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
Fiona17 (04-30-2011), gigi2502 (05-03-2011), January (04-30-2011), Katarzynka (05-02-2011), Kinia85 (05-01-2011), Sammmy (09-16-2011)
04-30-2011, 05:32 PM (This post was last modified: 04-30-2011 06:03 PM by lerato.)
RE: As the water follows the moon (my story inspired by Patrick Kelly)
(04-30-2011 04:15 PM)fontedivina Wrote:  Something that had made her come to that very shop in that very time when Paddy was there.

Who, Teddy you mean? RoflmaoTongue
I didn't finish it yet, im in the middle, but loving it so far! Smile

Update: I looove it, it's so cute and romantic when they meet! Ohhhh, this makes me wanna be in love ....

Update Nr. 2: I finished reading...it's so sad woeful I have this really weird feeling in me right now, I don't know why... but I guess that means you did a good job when your story managed to leave such an impression on me ok Luxhello
And hurry up with the sequel Pray

"Power to the Peaceful"
[Image: backgroundheader1.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lerato for this post:
fontedivina (05-01-2011)
04-30-2011, 06:44 PM
@fontedivina, are you his ex girlfriend? Tongue Pray

Very nice, I will read a few more times! Ylinlove
I am waiting for more. Tongue
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to January for this post:
fontedivina (05-01-2011)
04-30-2011, 06:48 PM
NEXT PLEASE!!!! Big Grin

Don't dream your life, but live your dreams..
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jacolien for this post:
fontedivina (05-01-2011)
04-30-2011, 10:19 PM
@fontedivina Very well written ! I loved it, it makes me feel happy and sad at the same time ...

Can't wait for the continuation Rofl

[Image: paddymasignature.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Fiona17 for this post:
fontedivina (05-01-2011)
05-01-2011, 07:39 AM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2011 07:41 AM by fontedivina.)
Thank you, girls! To tell the truth, I was so scared to load it...

(04-30-2011 06:44 PM)January Wrote:  @fontedivina, are you his ex girlfriend? Tongue Pray
@January, I wish I was... Oh, what am I saying? I don't wish to be his EX, I wanna be his future girl-friend Roflmao

Here comes chapter 2 and I'm still scared...Big Grin Sorry for mistakes!

2. All I ever wanted in my life
Was a house on the ocean…

He did not doubt his choice, but it was the most difficult decision in his life. For so long he has been wandering in the dark and cold searching for a sincere love full of warmth and blessed light that he couldn’t make himself leave it at once.
The temptation was very strong. With all his soul and body Teddy wished to stay close to the beautiful, smart and loving woman, marry her and give life to several children and then just live together till the last breath as his parents did. That was the way he always imagined his future.
From the other hand, the Lord had called Teddy long before Catarina’s appearance in his life and God’s voice sounded louder and more urgently each day. And the harder it was for Teddy to part with his sweetheart, the more he understood that this was just another test of his – the most difficult of all. He had to pass it. Otherwise it would not worth living further.
While a small bus, stumbling and jumping on pits and bumps of a country road, taking Teddy to a tiny French village where his new home was, his thoughts were in the past. It was hard for him to think about the future now…

He recalled himself at eighteen. It seemed at that time because of all the adoration that was pouring on him and raining down from the horn of plenty so that Teddy became a little bit sick with “star disease”. If at first he felt embarrassed at the crowds hysterically screaming his name, then he got used to it and began enjoying it. With a proud smile of a prince he was walking through his fans crowd nodding some of them and shaking hands selectively. After that screams became almost deafening.
At the concerts hysteria was boiling and some girls even fainted before the stage. Knowing that he was the reason for all this, for some time Teddy just dropped out of reality. He existed only in the world where everyone worshiped him and he took it with favor.
Remembering those times, Teddy felt burning hostility to the smug guy he used to be. Luckily his “star disease” didn’t last long but it had consequences.
Teddy has decided to use the situation and get acquainted more closely with some girl-fans whom he found attractive enough. However it quickly turned out that he wasn’t interesting as a human being for any of these wildly enthusiastic girls. They saw only a cute guy from the posters with which they pasted over their bedroom’s walls instead of wall-papers. But Teddy wanted a little bit more than just squeezing on the back seat of his car, that is why soon came disappointment. Besides, some fans let him know clearly that they were attracted by the advantages that come together with his star status. Teddy tried to break up with such girls at once, but there were those who didn’t want to let him alone. They haunted him, following the band from one town to another, wrote him letters full of pleas and threats and arranged pickets underneath the hotel windows. Teddy was beginning to realize what a big mistake he’d made. He’d never use his fans’ love for his personal goals. And then one of the girls he had broken up with, committed suicide and left a letter in which she blamed Teddy in her death. He had never in his life felt so depressed before.
Teddy swore to himself never to have relations with his fans again and what was more he lost his interest in girls for some time. He had his first long and painful depression. His worried older brothers found him a good doctor, but Teddy didn’t want to confess that he needed help.
“Star-boy has a nervous break down!”, “Teddy Reily goes to a shrink!”, “Trouble in the family” – newspapers were overfilled with such head-lines and that didn’t help young man’s moral health either. Luckily that was the time when brothers and sisters decided to inhabit the yacht named in honor of their mother who had died of cancer. This was a right decision and a happy time…

…Waking up from the noise of the waves splashing over the boat, breathing the salty sea wind, eating sea food – all of this brought Teddy the greatest pleasure. Finally there came a peace to his life and he began writing songs again.
“All I ever wanted in my life was a house on the ocean,”- he had written when he was just fifteen but only then he realized that it was the biggest dream of his. He wanted to stay on the boat among this peaceful blue surface for ever but unfortunately this was impossible. But any way Teddy promised to himself that in the future he would come back to live on the yacht of his own. However this dream was doomed to settle down in the closet where all the other Teddy’s cherished dreams have been kept.
Besides, from now whatever Teddy was doing or whatever he was thinking, deep down inside his embarrassed soul there lived the growing feeling of discontent. It seemed to him then before when their family was just doing what they loved the most - giving performances in the streets, they were much more happier than those days when they had big bank accounts and were able to buy not only the most beautiful yacht in Atlantic but the whole fleet. At least he felt happier with no crowds of crazy girls around threatening to cut their veins if Teddy rejected them.
- You still feel sorry for that girl? – the youngest brother Gabriel asked (he couldn’t stand his elder brother’s extraordinary reticence any more). Gabe and Teddy were always very close. Two years older Teddy always was a role model for Gabe. Gabe could notice the smallest changes in Teddy’s behavior and he was very much upset with his depression. With grief Teddy saw how they had moved from each other lately and there was no understanding between them any more. Although Gabe still admired his elder brother. How Teddy missed those times when he, Gabe and their younger sister Martha were so careless and merryful!..
- I was right thinking that these shrinks get their money for nothing! – with scorn to every psychiatrists of the world Gabe included.
- To be honest, I don’t know if I still feel sorry at all, - Teddy confessed. – But I can’t feel joy as I used to do!
- You’re just getting older, - this time the youngest looked like a wise man.
- I can’t understand what I lack, - thoughtfully said Teddy pulling his hair. – I got everything – money, fame, love…
- Love? – Gabe looked surprised. – What do you call love? Crazy girls’ wild screaming?
- Well, it’s a rare luck to meet the love of your whole life during your childhood, - Teddy said peevishly. – I have to be satisfied with that yet…
- Only when you meet your only one, you’ll stop feeling discontent, - Gabe declared with confidence. – You just have nobody to share all you got, bro!
- You may be right, - Teddy raised a corner of his mouth. – Now all I need to do is to find that “the only one”, if she exists at all…
- Of course she does, you pessimist! – Gabe was full of indignation. – Look, a man needs causes for living and nothing stimulates like love…
- Listen, youngest, where did you come from, so smart? – grumbled Teddy but Gabe only laughed in response.

…Gabe always could make him feel better. Teddy smiled remembering his younger brother, his beautiful wife and two charming kids. Gabe told them that uncle Teddy went abroad and they would not see much of him. Teddy already missed his nephew and niece who looked exactly like their father in this tender age. He really loved these babies and prayed for them every day. And a little – just a little bit – he felt sorry that he would never have such lovely angels in his life…

to be continued...

[-] The following 5 users say Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
gigi2502 (05-03-2011), Jacolien (05-02-2011), January (05-01-2011), Katarzynka (05-02-2011), Kinia85 (05-01-2011)
05-01-2011, 08:18 AM
It's a beautiful story and I like your writing style. Luxhello

Do you think you could write the sequel more than once a day? No pressure, I'm just wondering.
baybay2
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Bina for this post:
fontedivina (05-01-2011)
05-01-2011, 09:51 AM
Thank you, @Bina! I'm very glad you like it.

(05-01-2011 08:18 AM)Bina Wrote:  Do you think you could write the sequel more than once a day? No pressure, I'm just wondering.
baybay2

I wish but I'm still working on English version. I've just finished writing this story on my mother's tongue and I keep on changing it, cutting some parts down and adding other ones... Trying to make it perfect as much as I can Big Grin The same with English version.
But anyway I won't make you, my dear readers, wait for long! I'll try to load a new chapter each day Happy

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
Bina (05-01-2011), Jacolien (05-02-2011)
05-01-2011, 10:05 AM
@Fontedivia Luxhello Love it!

[Image: BannermadebyChrissy01-1.jpg]

♫ ♫ ♫ Paddy.... Whatever You'll Do..... I'll Always Love You! ♫ ♫ ♫
♫ ♫ ♫
♫ ♫ ♫ Loving The Kelly's Since 1988.....And I will as Long as i Live ♫ ♫ ♫
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to joy_alice for this post:
fontedivina (05-01-2011)
05-01-2011, 11:15 AM
Wow Katia you finally put your story, sorry i have no time to read it now and i need to focus because my english ( and i have little hangover shock ) but i will read it later Ylinlove

[Image: kinia85audreyhepburn1.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kinia85 for this post:
fontedivina (05-01-2011)
05-01-2011, 12:13 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2011 12:14 PM by fontedivina.)
@joy_alice, I'm very glad you like it!!!!

Kasia, yes, I made myself to do it Big Grin

I hope you will enjoy it! Pray

05-01-2011, 12:47 PM
I love your story so far and I'm looking forward to the rest of it! Well done! LuxhelloLuxhelloLuxhelloLuxhelloLuxhello

[Image: 80e6.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DublinRose for this post:
fontedivina (05-01-2011)
05-01-2011, 03:23 PM
(05-01-2011 12:13 PM)fontedivina Wrote:  @joy_alice, I'm very glad you like it!!!!

Kasia, yes, I made myself to do it Big Grin

I hope you will enjoy it! Pray

Katia my dear i already read your story and i'm so touched woeful it's great idea really, how nice to read about Paddy life , it's such a pleasure to read your story, you are so good Hail
you such a talented woman Hail i'm impression Luxhello please keep writing , never stop! i can't wait to read the whole story ok and you should think about writing more serious yes i'd like to have in my hand your book Ylinlove

[Image: kinia85audreyhepburn1.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kinia85 for this post:
fontedivina (05-01-2011)
05-01-2011, 03:56 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2011 04:01 PM by fontedivina.)
(05-01-2011 12:47 PM)Sandra Wrote:  I love your story so far and I'm looking forward to the rest of it! Well done!

(05-01-2011 03:23 PM)Kinia85 Wrote:  Katia my dear i already read your story and i'm so touched woeful it's great idea really, how nice to read about Paddy life , it's such a pleasure to read your story, you are so good Hail
you such a talented woman Hail i'm impression Luxhello please keep writing , never stop! i can't wait to read the whole story ok and you should think about writing more serious yes i'd like to have in my hand your book Ylinlove

Thank you so much, girls, you make me blush now [Image: 5014f2ebc98cf78b9fdcb29d518b3eba.gif]

I've always liked writing, I've been writing since I was 12. I wrote love stories, fantasy stories, just stories about life... But it is my first story in such a style - about a real person. I was so touched by Paddy's story so I couldn't stop thinking about it... And as I got a very rich imagination, I was trying to realize how this all could be... You see now the result of my thinking Happy

Thank you for your nice words!!!! I hope one day my dream of being a writer will come true...

05-01-2011, 03:58 PM
@fontedivina, amazing talent! Luxhello Ylinlove

Is writing "only" your hobby, or something more? Pray
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to January for this post:
fontedivina (05-02-2011)
05-01-2011, 04:16 PM
@fontedivina , Can I be the first to have a signed copy of your book when it's published?Pray
And I''m not kidding at all !Happy

"Power to the Peaceful"
[Image: backgroundheader1.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to lerato for this post:
fontedivina (05-02-2011)
05-01-2011, 05:44 PM
I love your writing @fontedivina ! I can totaly see you becoming a "real" writer. We are all waiting, but take your time. Big GrinLuxhello

[Image: paddymasignature.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Fiona17 for this post:
fontedivina (05-02-2011)
05-02-2011, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2011 02:07 PM by fontedivina.)
(05-01-2011 03:58 PM)January Wrote:  Is writing "only" your hobby, or something more? Pray

Only my hobby, @January Shy But may be some day it'll become something more!

(05-01-2011 04:16 PM)lerato Wrote:  @fontedivina , Can I be the first to have a signed copy of your book when it's published?Pray
And I''m not kidding at all !Happy

@Lerato, deal ok
But I think this won't be a book about Paddy. I'm not sure he'd like it.... Although at first I even thought about sending my story to him, but now I've changed my mind.

@Fiona, thank you for your kind words! Knuddel

I think that you, girls, overpraise me! I'm sure there will be things that you won't like in this story, but I'm ready for it.
O.k, here comes chapter 3 - it's not very long, but I promise the next one will be longer!

3. What you do to me, I can do to you,
Baby, set me free, then I’ll let you be,
Come on, come on now, don’t you fool around
‘cause you’re hurting me,
Won’t you let me be?

Almost all Teddy’s time at the monastery was devoted to prayers or to work but still he often thought about the things he desperately wished to forget. Nevertheless he understood that those events that almost ended up with tragedy, had helped him to take the right direction. He thought about it during short minutes of his rest or in sleepless nights staring at the darkness around him. He kept on remembering what made him open wide the window and step up the window-sill…

…Twenty-two year-old Teddy Reily looked like a personification of a dream: young, handsome, successful, single – once again he was a hero of newspapers and girls’ fancy. No one cared for what was going on inside his soul but there were many curious things. Although the latest feelings were gone that happened just because the new ones replaced them. As any creative person with a delicate soul, Teddy could only dream about peacefulness. This time his sufferings were caused by the girl who has broken up with him. As it turned out, Teddy was crazy about her.
While dark-haired beauty Julia stayed close, Teddy hadn‘t suspected how much he was attached to her. Once she’d left and he decided that she was that very “the only one”.

Gabe’s wife Mira introduced her to him. As she had told before Julia didn’t like “The Reily family” songs and didn’t consider Teddy sexy and he really liked it. Besides Julia looked great and he also liked it very much. And what was more she was interesting to talk to and Teddy didn’t notice how he’d got involved into a new relationship.
But when the journalists asked him about the beautiful young woman that bothering paparazzi shot him with very often, Teddy preferred to give a joke or two. Julia was hurt by this and she said that she would forgive him only if he’d tell everybody about their real relations and he constantly promised to do it (but didn’t hurry up to live up this promise).
Julia was perfect for Teddy and he understood that his feelings for her were serious, but for some reasons he treated her awfully. He had a permanent amnesia and kept forgetting about the dates and important days, flirted with other girls while she was watching and avoided this topic by all means.
- You’re gonna lose her, - once said Gabe who had been observing this strange romance from outside. – Or you’ve already forgot how come it was being all alone?
Teddy hasn’t forgotten. Depression didn’t threat him but only because it was hidden in the coziest corner of his soul waiting for a moment to attack again. Teddy understood that his unsolved problems still were with him but he preferred not to share them with anybody – neither psychiatrist nor younger brother and his girlfriend. He knew that sooner or later he would fail again and waited for it with horror. Thus the perspective of being alone scared him terribly but he didn’t mean to confess his weaknesses at any circumstances.
- Do you love her? – Gabe asked openly and Teddy nodded without thinking.
- Then marry her! – exclaimed the youngest, for whom everything in this life was so easy. Teddy wanted to get married, but later, in future. He didn’t feel he was ready for such a responsibility.
- Julia won’t wait forever, - promised Gabe and these words had sowed in Teddy’s soul the seeds of anxiety. But even then he didn’t do anything to put things right between them. It looked like some demon aiming to spoil everything, that young Reily touched, was tempting him. And though he went on doing the same stupid mistakes, Teddy suddenly began thinking about the consequences of such a behavior…

to be continued....

[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
gigi2502 (05-03-2011), January (05-02-2011), Katarzynka (05-02-2011), Kinia85 (05-02-2011)
05-02-2011, 02:33 PM
It`s so great that you share your story with us, thank you for that Ylinlove

Sorry, but I have no time to read it now Sad but I will read it a little bit later, just to get home Smile

[Image: paddysig5.jpg]

www.okkwebmedia.ro
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to okki for this post:
fontedivina (05-03-2011)
05-02-2011, 03:02 PM
I love your story!!! Ylinlove
your a great talentBig Grin

Don't dream your life, but live your dreams..
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jacolien for this post:
fontedivina (05-03-2011)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  As the water follows the moon - part 2 fontedivina 160 17,894 11-17-2011 02:28 PM
Last Post: fontedivina