Rate Thread
05-28-2011, 10:27 PM
Precious
@fontedivina - my inspiration and a motivation to start writing again, and most of all, start sharing my writing Smile Ylinlove

I haven't finished the story yet and some of you already know that I write bit by bit, there and there. I already know/have the end of the story and the main events.

It's not a Kelly-fanfiction but the main guy in this story does look like Paddy in a way and is also connected with music. So I think none of you will have problems by imagining the main guy Wink

There will be some other characters in this story, and their looks will be connected to some of the Kellys. But that is all what really "connects" this story to Kellys. I'm sorry in advance for everyone who expected something totally Kelly, something similar to what @fontedivina wrote. It's not gonna be similar.

Most of the events and facts are made up (means they are not real) and a little little part of the story will have real events or facts from my own life or someone close to me, but it won't be mentioned so you won't know anyway which stuff are real. Hope it's ok.

This story comes from my head and from my (and others) personal experiences, so it is a mixed story. If this story will remind you of any other book or movie or tv series, then it is only and only a coincidence!

The first chapter will follow soon...

[Image: mayte.jpg]

Kelly Family website - come and visit
http://alwaystkf.weebly.com/
Always The Kelly Family
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
05-28-2011, 10:45 PM
RE: Precious
@Mai Luxhello, I am waiting!!! Ylinlove
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to January for this post:
_Mai_ (05-28-2011)
05-29-2011, 01:36 PM
@Mai, finally we will be able to read something from you, too hurray

Can`t wait to read the first chapter yes

[Image: paddysig5.jpg]

www.okkwebmedia.ro
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to okki for this post:
_Mai_ (05-29-2011)
05-29-2011, 02:56 PM
(05-29-2011 01:36 PM)okki Wrote:  Can`t wait to read the first chapter yes
Me too!!! And I already like the title of your story! ok

You're my well of a living water...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
_Mai_ (05-29-2011)
05-29-2011, 03:03 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2011 03:04 PM by _Mai_.)
Really? Because the title was the most difficult part for me but after I figured out what kind of ending it will be, then somehow "Precious" fit it very well... But maybe you will all disagree after reading it Big Grin

Always The Kelly Family
05-29-2011, 03:09 PM
It's always very hard to me either - to get a good title! Usually I can invent it only when the writing is finished.

05-29-2011, 05:06 PM
Same goes for me

Always The Kelly Family
05-29-2011, 11:27 PM (This post was last modified: 05-29-2011 11:30 PM by _Mai_.)
I hope that @fontedivina will forgive me and don't mind that I stole her idea by naming the chapters with Kelly songs, or their lyrics. I thought it's a great idea... Hope it's ok Shy

1. Nothing really matters

Golden leaves made that astonishing crackle that was like a mystical music for Emma’s ears, and she loved it. Sun was shining, light wind was kissing her face and all the people passing by appeared so distant. She felt so calm, so free and simply enjoyed a perfect day. Suddenly she felt insecure, as if black cloud flew above her head. She felt her heart started beating faster. Something was wrong. Now people that were passing by seemed to be totally gone... No. There is one. He’s getting closer, closer... He passed by. Emma felt as if he had the whole hell inside him burning. Uncontrollably she started to go faster. After a few hundred meters there is her church and she decided to go there – the only place that at this moment will make her feel safe. She walked faster and tried to stay totally calm until she heard steps behind her. She walked faster and faster. That church seemed to be so far away now.
- Where are you running so fast, honey?
She couldn’t understand whether it was her head that created that voice speaking or was it this man. Emma got seriously scared. Now the fast walking turned into running. She heard him running after her. There is the church, she can see it! As the church was getting closer, his breathing was getting closer, as if he was breathing right into her ear. She felt cold hands grabbing her waist and she fell down. She was screaming so loud, she was in panic and couldn’t see anything. He sat on her and held her hands tightly while saying something to her but she couldn’t hear. All she heard was her own voice screaming for help as the tears rolled down her face. She was moving as much as she could but he was stronger. He held her tight and there was no one around them. “This can’t be real, God, this can’t be real!” she thought. He wanted to take off her t-shirt and this was a perfect moment to hit him and so she did it. She hit him right into the balls and without much success to run, Emma crawled. There was about fifty meters till the church’s door. She can make it. The doors are almost there, she can almost touch them. She stood up, touched the door handle and turned around. He was gone. Emma was shaking like crazy. Her hands were bleeding, she was still crying but he is gone, that’s it. She turned around and opened the door.
- Hi honey!
The creepy, pale skinny face with blue marks and blood was smiling with a devilish smile.
- No, no, no, no!
- Emma, Emma, wake up!!!
Livy looked very worried and scared. Emma woke up all wet and shaking. She looked like a scared little bunny who just ran away from a dangerous wolf. Livy didn’t ask her if she was ok, she experienced such night not the first time.

Next morning Livy was already awake and waited for Emma behind the table with pancakes and tea. Emma woke up late so she had to satisfy herself with cold pancakes. Livy and Emma were friends and roommates. Livy was studying medicine and working as a trainee in hospital. She met Emma in hospital where back then, Emma was working with little children who had cancer. Now Emma was working as a waitress and she honestly hated this job but she couldn’t quit because the girls needed money to pay the taxes and make a living.
- Emma, a few days ago I met this doctor and he is really great. Maybe you could go and see him? – carefully asked Livy and looked down.
- What doctor? And why I need a doctor at all? – angrily replied Emma.
- Well he is a psychologist, so...
- Olivia!!! – shouted Emma. Every time when she got angry, she called her “Olivia” because that is a full name of Livy but Livy hated when people called her Olivia. – I don’t need any doctors. I’m not ill and not sick! Can’t you just get over it?!
- I am your friend, then why you don’t trust me? Dreaming the same dream so often isn’t normal. That must mean something and I do want to help you,- begged Livy with her arms wide open as if she would inviting her into her arms and giving her a hug.
- This is not your problem. This is my problem, these are my dreams and my secrets and no one will ever know them,- replied Emma with a bitter cold in her voice and stood up from the table.
- I wasn’t gonna tell anybody,- sadly said Livy and felt the tears filling her eyes.
- Nothing really matters, - cut Emma and left.

Always The Kelly Family
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to _Mai_ for this post:
January (05-29-2011)
05-30-2011, 12:04 AM
Nice start, @Mai! Ylinlove

Every day a chapter, OK? Big Grin
05-30-2011, 07:22 AM
@Mai, I'm so glad that you began loading your story! I really liked the first chapter! While reading I could imagine everything very clearly - just like in the movie. And the tension was so strong - I could almost feel everything that girl Emma was going through. So you did a good job! Luxhello Can't wait for the next chapter!
And of course I don't mind you using Kellys' songs for epigraphs Tongue It's not my invention at all.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
_Mai_ (05-30-2011)
05-30-2011, 08:08 AM
I`m glad you started to share with us your story yes

The first chapter was really really great! You wrote it down so clearly that I could see everything what is happening with Emma, nice job ok

Please hurry with the next chapter Big Grin Can`t wait to read it Smile

www.okkwebmedia.ro
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to okki for this post:
_Mai_ (05-30-2011)
05-30-2011, 08:16 AM
I totally agree with fontedivina. Very well written story so far!

[Image: 80e6.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DublinRose for this post:
_Mai_ (05-30-2011)
05-30-2011, 11:26 AM
Thanks a lot! The next 3 chapters are already written, just give me some time to post them here but not all at once Big Grin

Always The Kelly Family
05-30-2011, 11:35 AM
(05-30-2011 11:26 AM)_Mai_ Wrote:  The next 3 chapters are already written

wow, you are very fast Hail

(05-30-2011 11:26 AM)_Mai_ Wrote:  just give me some time to post them here but not all at once Big Grin

We are patiently waiting Big Grin

www.okkwebmedia.ro
05-30-2011, 11:43 AM
Well some of those ideas were written long ago, is just now I changed many many things and added bunch of new things so maybe that's why it went a bit faster than it normally would

Always The Kelly Family
05-30-2011, 11:52 AM
@Mai, take your time!
And could you please tell how many chapters are there in your plans?

05-30-2011, 12:08 PM
I have no idea... I guess it depends on you guys Big Grin The more you want the more you'll have Big Grin At the moment there is around 10 chapter I would say but there are some stuff missing so it will be more than 10 anyway

Always The Kelly Family
05-30-2011, 12:15 PM
(05-30-2011 12:08 PM)_Mai_ Wrote:  I have no idea... I guess it depends on you guys Big Grin The more you want the more you'll have Big Grin At the moment there is around 10 chapter I would say but there are some stuff missing so it will be more than 10 anyway

Oh yeah Rofl I want many chapters!!! ok

05-31-2011, 04:41 PM
@Mai, are you translating from your language or write in English from the start?
05-31-2011, 04:50 PM
I translate from my language first, although some parts are already written in english. I will post second chapter later today. I didn't have time because my exams are coming soon and I have a lot of studying Sad

Always The Kelly Family