Rate Thread
05-31-2011, 04:52 PM
RE: Precious
@_Mai_ I'm happy you started with your story!
nice start!!Big Grin
I look forward to the rest of your storyYlinlove

Don't dream your life, but live your dreams..
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jacolien for this post:
_Mai_ (05-31-2011)
05-31-2011, 04:55 PM
Take your time and good luck with your exams! flower
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to January for this post:
_Mai_ (05-31-2011)
05-31-2011, 04:58 PM
@_Mai_ I like first chapter too ok I can't wait for the next chapters Wave
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kellunia for this post:
_Mai_ (05-31-2011)
05-31-2011, 05:02 PM
(05-31-2011 04:50 PM)_Mai_ Wrote:  I didn't have time because my exams are coming soon and I have a lot of studying Sad

Good luck with your exams ok

[Image: paddysig5.jpg]

www.okkwebmedia.ro
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to okki for this post:
_Mai_ (05-31-2011)
05-31-2011, 05:04 PM
I will crossing fingers for you _Mai_ Wink
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Kellunia for this post:
_Mai_ (05-31-2011)
05-31-2011, 05:07 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2011 05:08 PM by DublinRose.)
Take your time with the story, we can wait, Mai! Your exams go first now! Good luck with your exams!

[Image: 80e6.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DublinRose for this post:
_Mai_ (05-31-2011)
05-31-2011, 05:13 PM
Makes me think you hate my story Big Grin Big Grin Joking

[Image: mayte.jpg]

Kelly Family website - come and visit
http://alwaystkf.weebly.com/
Always The Kelly Family
05-31-2011, 05:21 PM
@Mai Big Grin.....YES, you are right! Rofl

It is a great start, we can˙t wait Big Grin.....but we are patiente. Tongue Tongue Tongue
05-31-2011, 05:22 PM
Ah you're little liar Big Grin

Always The Kelly Family
05-31-2011, 06:37 PM
Good luck with your exams, and can't wait for part two Smile
06-04-2011, 07:54 AM
@Mai, where are you with a new chapter??? Nixweiss

You're my well of a living water...
06-04-2011, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2011 11:53 AM by _Mai_.)
Sorry for making you all wait so long! In the first chapter we found out the main character of this story: Emma. In this one I will introduce you to another character.

Please, leave your comment here about the chapter. Did you like it? Yes? No? Then why? Would like to guess what will happen in the next chapter? Please do that. I would appreciate this a lot. Ylinlove

Babydust

2. You don't have to be lonely in this world of pain

Today was the first of September. Officially it means that Autumn has began. Although, there were no signs of it, yet. The weather was hot but it was windy so it was only a pleasure to be outdoors. After a small fight with Livy, Emma decided to go to her church. Around this small but incredibly beautiful church, there was a garden with a big meadow. Emma couldn’t force herself to go inside the church because outside, on the meadow, there were lots of little children playing. Right there, in the corner, you could have seen their parents drinking cold tea and having self-made cookies. Emma knew most of them but she didn’t feel like talking to anyone. She went away and sat under the tree where she was able to see all the lot. She looked up to the sky which was light blue filled with small cute clouds running here, running there. She slowly drowned in her own thoughts and tears... “Livy didn’t need to suffer along with me. No need to add that my being happy is an impossibility. I should leave... But where? God help me. Tell me what to do. I don’t wanna continue making her sad and worried about me.” Emma taught herself to think that she was different, an alien, a freak. And still, every day she hoped that tomorrow would be a beginning of something new, something good but it never happened. All days looked the same. It didn’t matter, whether it was summer or winter. Suddenly her intense thinking was broke by little girl's kiss on her cheek.
“Hi Emma! Why you’re here all alone?
Emma thought that the girl looked overly helpful. But come on! That is just a girl. In fact, a very dear girl to her, that she loved a lot. “I should stop hating everybody, it’s not fair” thought she.
“Hi Therese, how are you?” – smiled Emma tentatively.
“I’m fine, thank you. I want to introduce my new friend!” – exclaimed Therese and ran away to bring her new friend. Emma always thought that this five year old girl was too smart for her age. But she loved her dearly. It was a child she thought would understand her better than a bunch of adults.
“Hi. You must be Emma” – a male voice interrupted into Emma’s thoughts. She looked up. He wasn’t a toy or a same-age kid as she expected. He was all grown-up , adult man – a beautiful man. Ok, astonishingly beautiful. He had short cut, dark brown hair which were untidy and pointed into different directions. Had perfectly perfect face features. A nice nose, which men usually doesn’t have, thin lips, a big smile that made dimples when he smiled at her. She looked into his eyes and they were some kind of blue, dark blue, but she couldn’t really tell because she felt that she was starring far too long, and felt embarrassed.
“Uhm, hi.”
For her own intense surprise, Therese was nowhere around. What is that suppose to mean? She felt suspicious. Uncomfortable.
“I didn’t see you around here before” – said he and sat next to her.
Emma stood up quickly and replied “Neither I’ve seen you. I’m living here a few years and I’m coming here as often as I can”. He felt her coldness and roughness. Emma felt that but didn’t say or do anything, just stood there frozen.
“Well I am new here. I just came here like two weeks ago but I haven’t seen you on Sunday Masses that’s why I said so. Please forgive my silly stupidity”- carefully corrected he.
Emma felt a bit confused and embarrassed about this politeness.
“So is there anything I can help you? Or what it is exactly that you want?” – Sarcasm was flowing from Emma like a Mississippi. She couldn’t stop it.
“I’m new here as I told you. I’m playing the guitar and a bit sing during Sunday Masses. Father John asked me to. We met on one religious camp last year. Would be nice to know people around here who comes to Sunday Masses. Maybe later we all could come up with some interesting and fruitful activities” – he sure sounded enthusiastic. His face was shining, he looked happy. That was bothering her.
“Apart Father John and little Therese that I met only yesterday, I don’t know anyone. Would be nice to have some friends” – silently said he while stroking the grass around him.
“I have enough friends” – coldly said Emma and looked to the playing children.
“Well I have none” – seriously said he.
“That’s your problem” – replied she and went away. Emma felt that these words were wrong. Very wrong. She didn’t mean to say that. She isn’t so evil. Why she’s acting like this? She couldn’t reply even to herself. When she touched the handle of church’s gates, she turned around. He was still sitting there, under HER tree. No. It’s already some ego devil talking over her. She ran away.

Next morning Emma went to the church. She wanted to pray there all alone. She wanted to take all this negativity that recently has settled in her.
“You’re early. Didn’t expect to see you here”
It was him. Again! “What is this? A fool’s day?” thought Emma.
“Yeah, like I said, I come here often. Is that a problem for you?”
“Are you like this with everybody? If yes, I would hardly believe you have any friends at all” – now he sounded very cold and mean. She turned around, looked up to the cross and felt tears coming out from her like small rivers. He touched her shoulder and gently said “I won’t be a problem for you and we won’t ever talk again. Just promise me to love yourself as you love people. I know you love them. Therese talks only and only the very good of you and children never lie”.
He left.

Always The Kelly Family
06-04-2011, 11:41 AM
Wow, beautiful, Mai! I'm already waiting for the next chapter.

[Image: 80e6.jpg]
06-04-2011, 12:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2011 12:00 PM by fontedivina.)
Oh my, why was she acting like that with this young man who looks so much like Paddy? thinker And will you tell us his name, @Mai? I like this young man very much! And I like your descriptions! It really helps to imagine everything that is going on with the heroes.
And as for guessing of future events, I think Emma and this mysterious man will fall in love with each other! And I wonder will that terrible dream, that Emma sees so often, matter later? Or not? thinker And will you tell us why does she see it? I think there was something bad and scary in her past... Am I wrong?

06-04-2011, 12:16 PM
@fontedivina - thank you SO much! Ylinlove
That dream will play an important role in this story, you are right here. yes And yes, this young man looks actually exactly like Paddy Big Grin

Always The Kelly Family
06-04-2011, 12:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2011 12:34 PM by fontedivina.)
@Mai, you didn't say if Emma sees this dream because of some bad events in her past? may be in childhood?
And you are very welcome! I like your story very much! It's very detailed and seems so real.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
_Mai_ (06-04-2011)
06-04-2011, 12:35 PM
I will tell a lot about this dream in the 3rd and 4th chapters.

Always The Kelly Family
06-04-2011, 02:02 PM
@_Mai_ I like your story very much! It keeps your attention fixed!Ylinlove
I think the same what @fontedivina said!!Smile they fall in love whit each other!Smile at least I hope so!!
And I'm curious to those dreams!Big Grin

Don't dream your life, but live your dreams..
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jacolien for this post:
_Mai_ (06-04-2011)
06-04-2011, 02:17 PM
(06-04-2011 12:35 PM)_Mai_ Wrote:  I will tell a lot about this dream in the 3rd and 4th chapters.

I'm impatiently waiting! Smile It's so interesting!

06-04-2011, 09:05 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2011 09:07 PM by January.)
@Mai, very interesting chapter! Luxhello

I also think, dreams are from bad experience from the past.
But maybe, maybe thinker. these bad dreams will really happen to her in next chapters? thinker
This man is mysterious. Wink, so everything is possible.
Maybe, he is a man from her dreams? thinker

It makes me curious, so, please hurry up! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to January for this post:
_Mai_ (06-05-2011)