Rate Thread
06-07-2011, 12:49 PM
RE: Precious
Finally I had the time to read this chapter too and......I like it very much yes It`s getting interesting with this misterious man Smile
Emma isn`t very nice with him, but I have a feeling that this will change in the next chapters....maybe she will fall in love? thinker

I`m very curious what will happen with the two of them yes

@Mai, I know you are in the middle of your exams but could you post one more little chapter??? Shy

[Image: paddysig5.jpg]

www.okkwebmedia.ro
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2011, 12:50 PM
I will today Smile
Thank you for your opinion and guessings! It means a lot Ylinlove

[Image: mayte.jpg]

Kelly Family website - come and visit
http://alwaystkf.weebly.com/
Always The Kelly Family
06-07-2011, 12:53 PM
(06-07-2011 12:50 PM)_Mai_ Wrote:  I will today Smile

GREAT hurray

I'm impatiently waiting Smile

www.okkwebmedia.ro
06-07-2011, 01:57 PM
GREAThurray

Don't dream your life, but live your dreams..
Find all posts by this user
06-07-2011, 05:30 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2011 05:35 PM by _Mai_.)
Sorry for making you all wait so long again! Apart studying, I also had a guest from Mexico for a few days. So this is another extra reason why I didn't post anything sooner.
thank you all for your opinion and guessings. This does make me correct some things or inspires me for new things, so thank you!

Please, leave your comment here about the chapter. Did you like it? Yes? No? Then why? Would like to guess what will happen in the next chapter? Why do you think the chapter is called "Unknown you"?

3. Unknown you

The unknown young man stuck in Emma’s head for sure. She couldn’t tell why and how but he almost found a place to live in her head. After his last words, Emma felt sick in her stomach. She couldn’t concentrate on anything what she was saying or doing. Emma couldn’t understand how could the day flew and turn into evening so quickly. There she was going home from a store holding in her arms a heavy bag, although nothing much seems to be bought. She was thinking about weird things – as she usually does – and didn’t see anything around her. The muscular, big, tall man appeared as if from out of nowhere.
- Hi Emma! Been ages since I saw you! - said the man with a big, proud smile.
For a second Emma stood quite still. After one more longer sight, Emma kept on walking.
- I can help you to bring your bag, it looks really heavy,- with a sugary sweet tone in his voice, which sounded really fake, offered the man. Emma made no answer. He clutched her.
- Why are you so listless with me? - angrily whispered he.
- Let me go or I'll start to scream,- threatened Emma.
He looked calmly into her eyes and with a very sudden movement kissed her. Emma firmly pushed him away from her and slapped him twice in the face. Some people that were passing by laughed, some looked worried but no one bothered to help or interupt.
Emma ran away without her bag but she didn't care about it. She was shivering badly but didn't know whether she was shivering from anger or from fear. Perhaps from both.
When she came home, she found Livy asleep on their small, uncomfortable couch. Maybe this couch was the worst couch that you could find in the world but Emma wanted so bad to lay down on it right now. Emma looked around: their one-room apartment was so small. A kitchen, a living room and a bedroom was all in one place. Only the extremely tiny bathroom was seperated. "But if you have a roof above your head, then one shouldn't complain" thought Emma. Somehow everything felt pointless and irritating. She wanted to rest but she would need to wake Livy up, but Emma didn't want to talk to her so she didn't even touch her. Apartment was small and she wanted to be alone with her pain, with her hatred, with her sadness. It was half past eight. Not that late. She decided to go to the church. Somehow outside it was really windy. Like the weather started accompany her feelings. Right in front of the church's door Emma slumped down. She couldn't walk or think anymore. She couldn't pretend strong. The tears were rolling down her face, the pain was flowing in her like a stormy river. "Why? Why, Lord, why?" cried she. She was laying there on the few stairs that are in front of the church's door. She didn't move. Her eyes looked into nowhere. Tears were still slowly running down her face but it didn't matter. Emma hoped her heart would stop beating. It was getting darker and darker and suddenly she didn't feel or hear anything at all.
The young man, that plays and sings during the Masses was going from the guest house to the church right at the same time. He recognized Emma immediately.
- Emma, are you ok? - repeated he several times but she made no answer.
He checked her heartbeat and it was alright. She just fainted. But why? What happened? He didn't know. He felt scared and confused. He gently took her in his arms and quickly brought her into the guest house. He brought her into his room, where he was living at the moment. Put her on his bed and took a piece of paper and a pencil from his small, wooden table. He wrote down: "I've found you on the ground in front of the church. I guess you fainted. I brought you into my room, in the guest house. You can leave if you want when you're awake, if not, you won't see this message till I'm back. Michael"
He put the paper next to the bed where she was laying. He needed to go, had important things to do in the church. Somehow he wanted to touch her dark brown hair but he resisted and quickly left.
After a while, Emma felt like functioning again. She opened her eyes and felt really dizzy although she was laying. "Where am I?" tought she. She quickly stood up and straggered. She felt weak but she managed to reach the window. The view outside the window looked familiar. The church, the garden, the meadow. She calmed down. "Perhaps, Father John brought me here" thought she and went to the bed again. She had no energy to walk. She laid down and saw a piece of paper but couldn't force herself to take it. Finally, she felt sleepy and felt asleep.
Something was wrong. Now people that were passing by seemed to be totally gone... No. There is one. He’s getting closer, closer... He passed by. Emma felt as if he had the whole hell inside him burning. Uncontrollably she started to go faster. After a few hundred meters there is her church and she decided to go there – the only place that at this moment will make her feel safe. She walked faster and tried to stay totally calm until she heard steps behind her. She walked faster and faster. That church seemed to be so far away now.
- Where are you running so fast, honey?
She couldn’t understand whether it was her head that created that voice speaking or was it this man. Emma got seriously scared. Now the fast walking turned into running. She heard him running after her. There is the church, she can see it! As the church was getting closer, his breathing was getting closer, as if he was breathing right into her ear. She felt cold hands grabbing her waist and she felt down. She was screaming so loud, she was in panic and couldn’t see anything. He sat on her and held her hands tightly while saying something to her but she couldn’t hear. All she heard was her own voice screaming for help as the tears rolled down her face. She was moving as much as she could but he was stronger. He held her tight and there was no one around them.

- Emma, wake up! Wake up! - someone shouted loudly. - Emma!
She woke up. She was wet, sweaty, shaking like crazy. She saw two men standing but couldn't see them, she saw only the face from her dream. She saw only this and her tremor got more intense.
Father John sat next to her and hugged her tight. She could hear him whispering in her ear "Our Father" prayer over and over again. After a while, she calmed down, stopped shaking.
- I think you are ill. You seem like burning. I will make some tea and bring a thermometer. Please stay in bed, Michael will stay with you just in case,- gently said Father John and left. Only then Emma saw who was the other man in the room. The young man, whom she met yesterday. The one with the pretty face. She turned around. Had no pleasure in talking to him. She stared at the wall and tried to not close her eyes so she wouldn't see the creepy face from her dreams. She started shaking but not from the fear. Perhaps, Father John was right. She felt like ill. She wasn't in this room alone. She didn't care but she felt weird. Weird because felt safe. Her thoughts suddenly got interupted by a soft, gentle touch from a blanket that was covering her.
- Thank you... Michael,- silently said Emma and closed her eyes. Her heart felt secure.

Always The Kelly Family
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to _Mai_ for this post:
fontedivina (06-08-2011), January (06-07-2011)
06-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Oooooooh, amazing chapter, @Mai! Luxhello
Great, I really love it! Smile
Now, you made me feel curious to da max! Pray
Can˙t wait, can˙t wait to next one! Big Grin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to January for this post:
_Mai_ (06-07-2011)
06-07-2011, 09:00 PM
I'm looking forward to the next chapter aswell. I like the story very much so far Luxhello.

[Image: 80e6.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DublinRose for this post:
_Mai_ (06-07-2011)
06-07-2011, 09:21 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2011 09:24 PM by Jacolien.)
What a great chapter!!it had my full attention!!!
you make me curious to the rest of the story!
You have tallent to writeYlinlove
I'm angry at the man who delivered her bad dreams!
but I hope that Michael can help herBig Grin

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jacolien for this post:
_Mai_ (06-07-2011)
06-07-2011, 10:19 PM
Thanks Smile Do you like the name? Shy

Always The Kelly Family
06-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Yes, it is just as beautiful as Patrick!

06-07-2011, 10:34 PM
I prefer Patrick, but I like also Michael. Big Grin

And I like name Emma! Smile
06-07-2011, 10:35 PM
I couldn't think of anything better than Michael.. Big Grin I guess you know where from I took this idea Smile

Always The Kelly Family
06-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Yes, we all can imagine that. But I'm glad they all call him Paddy and not Mikey, that would sound a bit strange.

06-07-2011, 10:38 PM
Yes, @Mai, of course. Big Grin
06-08-2011, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 07:40 AM by fontedivina.)
@Mai, I love your story!!!! [Image: fb433e9d1ad474b95e2af6b413333f52.gif] It's so beautifully and emotionally written! I feel addicted to it! And I love this name - Michael! That makes me think of archangel Michael. I think it fits the main hero perfectly.

I feel so sorry about Emma woeful And I hate that The muscular, big, tall man Reallymad I hope he'll get what he deserves!!!

@Mai, thank you for your brilliant work! I hope that soon you'll bring us some joy with a new chapter! That's so fascinating! [Image: 0bb12b6bc6ca92a627e562d828b03158.gif]

You're my well of a living water...
06-08-2011, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2011 09:42 AM by okki.)
Absolutely love it Aniheart

If it would be a book surely I wouldn't put it down until I read the whole story yes

So emotional, so exciting...can't wait the next chapter Rofl

I'm so sorry for Emma, she must feel awfully because of her nightmares Sad Something must had been happen to her why she keeps dreaming about that manthinker I'm sure with Michael's help we will find out and she will be able to get over it ok

www.okkwebmedia.ro
06-08-2011, 10:59 AM
Wow thank you soooo much for such comments and all! Ylinlove

@fontedivina - the big, muscular man will appear few more times and it will turn out he is kind of important person in this story.

Always The Kelly Family
06-08-2011, 01:29 PM
Yes I love the name!! Paddy's official name is Michael Patrick anyway?
that's why I love the name!!Big GrinWink

06-08-2011, 02:05 PM
(06-08-2011 10:59 AM)_Mai_ Wrote:  @fontedivina - the big, muscular man will appear few more times and it will turn out he is kind of important person in this story.
No surprise for me! Smile I have many different thoughts about him. Let's see if I am right....

You're my well of a living water...
06-08-2011, 03:15 PM
(06-08-2011 02:05 PM)fontedivina Wrote:  
(06-08-2011 10:59 AM)_Mai_ Wrote:  @fontedivina - the big, muscular man will appear few more times and it will turn out he is kind of important person in this story.
No surprise for me! Smile I have many different thoughts about him. Let's see if I am right....

What kind of thoughts?

Always The Kelly Family