www.okkwebmedia.ro
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
06-09-2011, 08:32 PM
RE: Precious
Short chapter 4. A short one...
Comments, opinions, ans guessings are very waiting Smile

4. You’re a child of God

Emma spent three days at the guest house. Father John and another old lady took a very good care of Emma. Although she had one wish – she wanted to stay in another room. She was really against the fact that she would be staying in Michael’s room. During those three days she ignored him and didn’t say a single word.
On the fourth day Emma was feeling much better and that’s why she decided to go to the Evening Mass. It was almost the middle of September but it still was very warm and very beautiful outside. On her way to the church, Emma was kicking tiny little stones to different directions. The wind gently scattered her thick, long hair. Her thoughts as usually were somewhere else and she hardly noticed what was going on around.
- Now we’re finally gonna talk, - a very sudden phrase precipitate Emma down into this world. It was Michael. – Why you’re ignoring me? What have I done to you?
- And what have I done to always bump into someone like you? – and her Sarcasm broke out. In fact, she didn’t feel like walking away. She felt prepared to talk to him eye to eye.
- I kinda saved your life, or at least health, - said he very quietly and his cheeks turned red. Emma found this really funny but she didn’t laugh. After a longer pause she let her Sarcasm do its job.
- Very great that you have a job of a hero but no one really asked your help so I’m not going to thank you and adore you.
- You’re not only rude, impolite and rough but you’re also very childish and ungrateful,- said he looking straight in her eyes with a smile on his face. Those kind of smiles have the kids when they found out something really cool that they didn’t know before. – Your parents did a poor job in raising you.
That was the point where Emma’s Sarcasm turned into anger. Big anger.
- Who the hell are you to tell things about my parents? You don’t know anything about me so get off from me! – she shouted on him with such anger that she thought she would kill him.
- I can tell you anything I wanna tell! You’re treating me like a trash, you’ll receive this back at you. Instead of thanking me, you just trashing me. You have no feelings, no heart, you are selfish, poor child! – anger from Michael lips was going freely just as the anger from Emma’s lips too. For a moment they looked into each other. Emma felt like she will explode like a bomb any moment. Michael looked at her with a mixed look of anger and sadness. She turned around and wanted to go but she stopped.
- Maybe Father John likes you a lot, but I hate you. Please be so kind and stay out of my way, - coldly dropped she and went to the church.
The church was already filled with many people. Many faces were familiar. She found a spare chair in the right corner. She saw a man sitting with the keyboards. Next to him was standing a microphone and next to the microphone was a guitar. Emma already figured out to whom the guitar belonged. Her face made a mixed look of disregard and roughness with a smile. The Mass has begun. It all went very quickly. Emma wanted all process to go slower. She was enjoying the Mass to the fullest. She missed it. She closed her eyes and wanted to pray but suddenly she heart a melody. A beautiful, soft melody floating from the guitar. His guitar. She didn’t want to open up her eyes. She didn’t even, she didn’t dare to. Soft, gentle melody suddenly got the touch of his. Emma felt confused, surprised, sorry... That voice sounded simply divine. It filled every corner of her body. It felt like little angels from above were showering her with so many kisses. After a while, she concentrated and heard the lyrics saying: “You’re a child of God, that’s why I’ll forgive you and I’ll sing for you, ‘cause you’re a child of God”.
She opened her eyes and he was looking straight into her eyes. He kept on singing but his voice got weak and he stopped singing. He just continued playing with eyes looking down to the ground.
She felt like crying... She felt sorry.

[Image: mayte.jpg]

Kelly Family website - come and visit
http://alwaystkf.weebly.com/
Always The Kelly Family
06-09-2011, 09:01 PM
Love this part Ylinlove

I am so sorry for Michael, so she reacts. But she will have her reasons for it I guess? Something from her past? Maybe??

I wait patiently for the rest of your storyWink

Don't dream your life, but live your dreams..
Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jacolien for this post:
_Mai_ (06-09-2011)
06-09-2011, 09:09 PM
Yeah, poor Michael. She is really mean to him

Always The Kelly Family
06-09-2011, 09:26 PM
Wow! I'm loving this story! Can't wait to read the next chapter. Poor Michael, she is so rude to him. I hope that will change.....

[Image: 80e6.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DublinRose for this post:
_Mai_ (06-09-2011)
06-09-2011, 11:05 PM
@Mai, I am waiting for Emma˙s better days! Wink

And off topic - you have beautifull new set! Ylinlove
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to January for this post:
_Mai_ (06-10-2011)
06-10-2011, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2011 09:01 AM by fontedivina.)
I love the part about the Mass! And I can't understand why Emma hates Michael thinker
Wait for the next chapter so I could check up my guessings....

You're my well of a living water...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
_Mai_ (06-10-2011)
06-10-2011, 08:24 AM
@Mai, you should do something with Emma Big Grin She is so rude to Michael, but why thinker
Maybe she had a very bad experince with men and that`s why she doesn`t want to have any kind of relation with him?

Can`t wait for the next chapter. I`m wondering if Emma will change her attitude?

[Image: paddysig5.jpg]

www.okkwebmedia.ro
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to okki for this post:
_Mai_ (06-10-2011)
06-10-2011, 10:04 AM
Wow, I'm totally impressed about some of the comments! You guys, keep up the good work Smile ok Next chapter arrives today!

Always The Kelly Family
06-10-2011, 10:07 AM
GREAT!!!! I look forward to ithurray

06-10-2011, 10:34 AM
(06-10-2011 10:04 AM)_Mai_ Wrote:  Next chapter arrives today!

hurray ok

[Image: paddysig5.jpg]

www.okkwebmedia.ro
06-10-2011, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2011 05:08 PM by _Mai_.)
Here comes chapter 5 which will introduce to some new characters of this story. Babydust

5. It's the soul afraid of dreaming

The Evening Mass is over. Emma stood up and wanted to leave as quick as possible but she bumped into Andy.
- Ouch... Look where you... Oh, Emma, hi!, - corrected himself Andy. His ears were red.
Andy was Emma’s best friend. Literally speaking, Andy was the best friend that one could ever wish for. He lived two streets further, with his mom. What Emma could never understand about Andy was that he is so extremely shy and yet he can dance Salsa so perfectly well. She couldn’t combine the shyness and a hot Latin dance such as Salsa, together. Apart his great capability for dancing, he was very fit for cooking. His dishes were the ones to die for. No surprise, he wanted to open his own restaurant someday.
Emma always envied him for his passion to learn, to be curious and to fight for his dreams. Emma, apparently, had no dreams. At least not such as his.
Andy had light blue eyes and blond curly hair which looked great together but weird today.
- Why your hair are all wet? It’s not raining outside, is it?,- Emma was confused.
- Oh I washed my hair and forgot about the time, so I left in a hurry without drying my hair, - said he. His face was friendly, open and warm. That was what Emma missed a lot. She hugged him tight.
- I missed you! I haven’t seen you for two weeks, no? That’s crazy! I was thinking about you,- said she enthusiastically.
The guy turned red and looked down. She never liked this part from him.
- You were thinking about me? Really? – he sounded totally shocked but tried to hide this.
- Of course, my Andy! Always! – she hugged him again and took his hand. – Let’s go outside. I wanna talk about million things with you!
It didn’t rain but it was already dark. People were slowly parting and going home. Andy and Emma sat down on the grass under her favourite tree.
- Have you heard that guy singing tonight? I was speechless! That guy can sing! I’ve heard that Father John brought him here. That was a brilliant idea!,-smiled Andy.
- How are you? Tell me, how was there in Italy?-asked Emma carefully.
Andy got quiet and suspicious. He took her hands and waited for a few moments.
- I am your best friend. Don’t you wanna tell me what’s going on? Why changing the subject?
Emma’s head felt like spinning because of confusion. She felt confused. Not a single word had a wish to get out of her mouth. Andy continued:
- I guess I shouldn’t leave you for more than two weeks or you’re in a trouble as always,- and he made that grimace that Emma loved it the most. That funny clown face was fabulous!
- I feel like... I don’t know. I think I was a bit too mean with Michael. He didn’t deserve that at all and I just don’t know what to do. I probably should apologize but he already thinks that I’m rude, impolite and childish pain in the ass,- rapidly poured out Emma.
- Michael? You already know his name...,-there was sadness in his voice.
- Yeah, everyone knows. It’s just you who doesn’t because you travel around Italy, and we’re not,- sarcastically said Emma but with a friendly tone. She smiled. Andy didn’t reply anything. – Other news would be that I’ve seen Joey.
- Joey? He’s back in town? – asked Andy with a great surprise in his face.
- I don’t know. I guess he is but you know him. Probably he’s in trouble again now so probably won’t be here for long,-coldly finished Emma.
- Did he do anything to you?-seriously asked Andy.
- No. Come on! I can protect myself! It’s just a pity, I lost my bag with all the food I had but nevermind. Joey is not the company I’d like seeing around,- with a cold and anger said she. Andy had so many things to say but couldn’t speak. Like words has stuck in his throat.
They talked some more and later Andy led her home. Livy was already sleeping. Their tiny kitchen was in a mess but Emma didn’t feel like cleaning up. She went and lay on her mattress but she couldn’t sleep. Her head was filled with various dense thoughts. “Michael hates me already so what’s the point in begging for forgiveness? Wait! Did I say begging? No way. Just to say sorry. That’s all. But I won’t. Let it be the way it is now.” was thinking she. Next morning she woke up late. Livy was already gone. Emma’s vacation was also over and that meant that tonight she has to go back to work. Again the ugly bar, awful drunk men, and little money. This job was one of the worst job Emma ever wanted. She took the phone and dialled the number.
- Hi Graham! It’s Emma calling... I have bad news. My relatives offered me a job and asked for some help in their... their... farm! And I accepted, - lied she.
- Are you quitting your job?!- the guy on the line was completely shocked.
- Yes. I’m very sorry for telling you this just now but it was only yesterday that happened. I didn’t mean it really. Sorry,- honestly apologized Emma and hanged up.
That’s it. That’s it! She quit her job! Freedom! Not really... Now she has no job. She needs to find something else. On one hand it was amazing feeling to quit the job you hate the most, but on the other hand it was one of the worse feeling, ‘cause now she has no job, no money, no education. “Maybe after all I made a wrong decision?” doubted she.
Her phone rang. “I hope it’s not Graham, please God!”
- Yes?
- Hi Emma, it’s Livy’s mother calling. I am in the hospital... Livy got into the car accident,- cried Olivia’s mother. Emma felt like her heart just stopped beating.
- I’m coming!,-said she and hanged up.
The hospital wasn’t very far away. The taxi brought Emma there in 10 minutes, although Emma thought it took 10 hours. When the taxi stopped and she paid, she ran as fast as she could. Inside the hospital there were so many people, practically nurses and doctors.
She was walking really fast. She felt tears filling her eyes. A sudden bump into something, hit Emma badly.
- I’m so sorry, so so sorry. I didn’t see!,- someone apologized rapidly. – Emma?
- Michael...
They looked at each other confused. Emma felt so disconnected that she didn’t see how close they actually are and how warmly his hands are holding her. Their faces were so close.

Always The Kelly Family
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to _Mai_ for this post:
fontedivina (06-11-2011), January (06-11-2011)
06-10-2011, 10:12 PM
Amazing!!! In my mind I thought a sequel, but this is not what I expected! it is great!!
You're a talented writer!!! I love it Ylinlove

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jacolien for this post:
_Mai_ (06-10-2011)
06-10-2011, 10:42 PM
@Jacolien - what sequel? I'm a bit confused now Shy

Always The Kelly Family
06-11-2011, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 07:29 AM by fontedivina.)
@Mai, I enjoy reading every single word of your story [Image: a22102deefefa746324ca1196367ae42.gif]

Thank you, it's so interesting and breath-taking!

And as for Michael... If Emma isn't in love with him yet, I am already [Image: a68b13441316e534904a4caf635a924d.gif] Smile

You're my well of a living water...
06-11-2011, 08:39 AM
Aaaw, you are??? Smile

Always The Kelly Family
06-11-2011, 09:17 AM
I thought it went about those nightmares of EmmaWink
But you keep me in suspenseWink And I like that!!!Big Grin
Now I have no idea what's coming, and that makes me curious to next chapter!!
But I will wait patientlyYlinlove

06-11-2011, 09:21 AM
Oh yes, I promised to tell more about the nightmares in the 4th and 5th chapters, true.. Sorry Big Grin This story is not about the nightmares, so you will have to be a bit more patient to find out what's about them Shy

Always The Kelly Family