Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
As the water follows the moon - part 2
10-15-2011, 03:15 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2011 03:58 PM by fontedivina.)
As the water follows the moon - part 2
Here I go again with the sequel!
The first chapter is rather short, because it's kinda introductory. The second chapter will be much longer ok

[Image: 149cebe96bd3.jpg]

1. We look back on the things that you've done,
We look back on the things said and done…

She was sitting in a coffee-house, that used to be her favorite, at the small table near the window. Taking pleasure in smelling of a fresh made coffee and mentally shutting herself off the world around, that consisted of fussy waitresses and dropping in for their lunch customers, she just looked at the passers-by. Everything seemed so unusual, as if she found herself in a different world. Several years have passed since she last put on ordinary cloths and could just walk down the street like this and come to a café for a cup of cappuccino. But she felt, like it was happening in another life and not to her, but to some old-fashioned movie heroine.
It was hard for her to feel like home among the noisy streets, buzzing cars and people, who were always in a hurry. Skinny jeans seemed provocatively slinky and new shoes, given by Aunt Jade, were horribly uncomfortable. But still she was in this strange world, sitting on the high leather stool, drinking the cooling coffee and thinking of what she had to do now, when she got back. Perhaps, firstly she should get used to the fact, that no one called her “sister” any more. So unexpectedly the nun became an ordinary girl again.
She felt very curious of what people next to her might think. Did they see only a young woman without any make up on her face or did her straight chestnut-colored hair in a pony tail and her blue eyes’ humble look tell frankly about where she’d spent her last several years? Did people around her guess of for how long she hadn’t eaten cakes and hadn’t drunk good coffee, and that’s why now she was tasting each sip of the wonderful drink, exuding such a delicate flavor, that it could easily compete with ancient Greek gods' ambrosia?..

Catarina put a little piece of tiramisu into her mouth and began chewing it very slowly. She liked doing everything slowly; thus she had the impression, that she didn’t haste anywhere and she’s got nothing at all to worry about. She didn’t want to think of how deceiving this impression was. She will think about it, when she’ll get all her thoughts together. But now she just wanted to enjoy the peace and the quietness, which she’s been missing so much lately.
Since Caratina had left the monastery, she had to learn how to live in this ordinary world again – eat ordinary food, wear ordinary clothes and look like the others – ordinary people. Besides, when she needed to think carefully, why she had to stay in the place she didn’t really like, she thought about other things. But the reasons, that have made her come back, were too serious to let them go. Still she kept on remembering Teddy, though she knew for sure, that she was not going to let him know about it. She decided, that once their destiny-mocker all these years has been trying to bring them together with a persistence of an inveterate maniac, may be she should let it do everything else. If this this pleases God, she will meet with Teddy again, won’t she?
Catarina told herself, that she wasn’t going to speed up the events, but whom did she lie to? Actually she shouldn’t waste her precious time, and she wanted to search for Teddy the most of all, but in the monastery she has learned to be patient. Her love was worth waiting for, and now she was patiently waiting for him to find her again. May be not even for staying with her, but just to say “hello”, still she dreamed about it more, than about any other thing in the world.
Besides she kept on thinking about the fear, that was now in her life. But in this situation it was normal – to be scared, but now she had just to get used to the thought, that she wouldn’t be able to run away into the peace of a holy place. From now on she couldn’t spend her life hiding or coming out of the shadows, and that is why she had to look into the face of all her fears. The time has come when she needed to be strong not only by the words.
Keeping on drinking her coffee and thoughtfully looking at the street, but not noticing, what was going on over there, Catarina slowly sank into her memories…

to be continued....

P.S. I'll be glad to know about your first impressions! yes

You're my well of a living water...
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
Sammmy (10-21-2011), Sonata (10-19-2011)
10-15-2011, 05:54 PM
RE: As the water follows the moon - part 2
Great you started the sequel of your story, Fontedivina. I'm looking forward to read the next chapter. By the way, who is that lady on that picture with Paddy? Is that you?

[Image: 80e6.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DublinRose for this post:
fontedivina (10-15-2011)
10-15-2011, 06:32 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2011 06:33 PM by claudine.)
just great! (thumbs up)
can't wait for the next chapter.................

What a fantastic pic, fits perfect Luxhello
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to claudine for this post:
fontedivina (10-15-2011)
10-15-2011, 08:09 PM
Thank you, girls, for your first comments!

(10-15-2011 05:54 PM)Sandra Wrote:  By the way, who is that lady on that picture with Paddy? Is that you?
Surely it's not me Smile I'm blond and Catarina has a dark hair, so I've found this lady to be her Shy
The second chapter will come soon!

10-15-2011, 08:43 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2011 08:43 PM by _Mai_.)
@fonte - I LOVE that photo! It's amazingly perfect! Didn't know you like Oreiro.. Wink
And the intro sounds very much exciting! I was your fan, you insipired me to write, I am and will be thankful to you for this! I am continuing being a fan! I am soooo into reading this sequel! Ylinlove

[Image: mayte.jpg]

Kelly Family website - come and visit
http://alwaystkf.weebly.com/
Always The Kelly Family
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to _Mai_ for this post:
fontedivina (10-16-2011)
10-16-2011, 06:43 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2011 06:44 AM by fontedivina.)
@Mai, thank you Knuddel I was waiting for your post yes

(10-15-2011 08:43 PM)_Mai_ Wrote:  @fonte - I LOVE that photo! It's amazingly perfect! Didn't know you like Oreiro.. Wink
Oh my gosh, I hoped no one would recognize her Big Grin I was just searching for picture of someone who would look like Catarina for me and suddenly I've found this. I'm glad you like this picture!

I hope you won't get disappointed by the second chapter Shy In the beginning I will tell more about Catarina, and Teddy will appear a bit later.

10-16-2011, 10:08 AM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2011 10:10 AM by fontedivina.)
Here come chapter 2 - a very long one! Ylinlove

2. Сause I wanna be loved by somebody
Аm I asking too much? Аm I too impatient?
Рlease tell me, God, that you`re with me
Сause deep down inside I`m only hungry to be loved too

She decided to begin with the brightest moments of her life. Catarina saw herself as a little girl with a big red ribbon in her thick dark hair; she was sitting on her daddy’s shoulders, and together they were walking in the park and flying a kite. Little Catarina was laughing and clapping her hands with delight. At that moment she was absolutely happy and she remembered forever that feeling of peace and protection, to which later on she was subconsciously longing all her life.
The next turning point in her life was a car accident, when her parents died and Catarina survived only by miracle. She was seven years old and this was her first big lost, all the following couldn’t compare to.
Another bright moment was her graduating from the school, her leaving Auntie Jade’s house and her entering the University. Then she met with Teddy. After that Catarina couldn’t remember anything special. That was no good. Since when has she turned into one of those hysterical girls, completely depending on their men?..
Teddy became the meaning of her life, but there was something wrong about it. She felt it especially sharply, when they have parted. Wandering in the darkness of soul pain, despair and countless doubts, Catarina realized: to be saved she needed to find her own way. However, much time has passed before she finally began searching.

The decision to enter the Theological university wasn’t easy to take. Catarina has been bearing it for a long time, very slowly, but truly moving through the darkness toward the God’s light. At last the enlightenment that came, helped her to understand, why she had been so unhappy before. Everyone she knew had the place of their own in life and some predestination, - but not she. Everything, she’s been doing lately, turned out to be a senseless fuss, and this realizing hurt so bad. But before she’s finally got disappointed and put herself down to the list of totally useless people, Catarina found something, that could really make her significant and happy. New knowledge and new love were open to her now. From now on the past didn’t matter and only the faith seemed real.
Besides, studying theology and other connected to religion sciences, Catarina was hoping to find the answers for the questions, that had been bothering her. Hadn’t that happened to Teddy as well? His example always stood in front of her eyes, and she was hoping to make the same long, but full of sense way.
Now she was trying to think of him not like as if he has been her ex-boy-friend, but her teacher and tutor, the man, who has showed her the right direction. Perhaps, he would be very proud of her, because it was mostly his merit, that she’s become a totally new person. He has helped her confused soul not to get lost finally, but to find the path to the light and better life.
So Catarina, who already had one education and even a scientific degree, went to study again.

At first it was strange – suddenly to be surrounded by the people, who shared her views. At closer look it turned out, that not all the students of the Theological university were the sincere believers. Some of them have entered just to study religious dogma, - they needed it for some reasons. However, the most of them sought the Lord with all their hearts, were going to devote themselves to serving in the future and tried to lead a Christian life. Catarina was prepared for this and easily ceased using a bright make up and changed mini-skirts and provocative blouses for more comfortable and modest jeans and shirts.
She soon got used to her new environment and found good friends, that helped her very much not to feel lonely now, when she wasn’t going after Teddy any more and she has even made herself to stop following his works and concerts. She still kept thinking much about him, but instead of these useless thoughts of how it could be, if they wouldn’t have parted, she has taught herself to pray for his health and well-being. The girl, who seriously was thinking about taking a veil, shouldn’t dream about a monk. It would be too sinful.

New people helped her to think about new things. This was a totally different world, where the light and the goodness ruled, and Catarina liked it over there very much. Once she dived into this inviting atmosphere and she no longer wanted anything else. She understood now, why Teddy had chosen the God and left her back then. His life in the monastery must have been as quiet and serene, as a beautiful day in May too, and that was the way Catarina’s life was becoming gradually.
And then appeared Peter – the guy, who was going to become a priest.
They were attending the same courses, and often the girl noticed, how Peter was watching her during the classes. Surely, his look didn’t remind those, that men usually threw on desirable women, but still Catarina saw, that this young man liked her a lot. This was embarrassing and a little scary. Firstly, she didn’t expect anything like this in the walls of the Theological university. And secondly, Peter resembled her of Teddy much, and that was the main danger.

Catarina could not help thinking about it again during lunch, sitting in the cafeteria with her friend Jessica. She would like very much this whole situation to be just a game of her imagination! And although she was a little bit flattered by the attention of this young man, she would feel terribly embarrassed, if it would suddenly turn out to be, that he was really not indifferent to her…
- Today during the philosophical class Peter Wahlberg couldn’t take his eyes off you, - as if reading her thoughts, Jessica unexpectedly informed. Catarina choked with a donut and coughed, trying to hide her excitement. Is it so noticeable for others that Peter likes her? She didn’t need anything like that at all! This has to be stopped until something really shameful happened. Just thinking about it, she felt burning all over; it was possible now to light a couple of matches right from her skin.
- Will you go, if he invites you out? – Jessica asked, enthusiastically chewing her lunch.
- Stop talking that stupid stuff, - angrily answered Catarina. Actually she hated such talks, but Jessica sometimes loved gossiping. Catarina always could find appropriate words to avoid unpleasant topics, but now suddenly she felt absolutely helpless, as if she dropped overboard and floundered in the water, understanding, that she can’t swim and soon she’ll go to the bottom, if no one throws her a lifebuoy (it was high time to scream «SOS» and call the coast guards).
- Oh, come on! – grinned Jessica. – I know that you’re gonna be a nun, but not tomorrow, aren‘t you? Besides, he’s cute and he’s good in playing guitar…
“This very thing can make such a big problem!” – Catarina was ready to spit out, but she had to shut her mouth, because the guy, they’ve been talking about, has just entered the cafeteria and, to the girl’s horror, was coming with his steady step right to their table. She lost her breath, but she couldn’t help noticing, that Peter really was a very good looking man. He was tall and strong and he had thick black hair and beautiful blue eyes, that could look so sincere. Catarina suddenly caught herself at the thought, that during a sermon of such an attractive priest it will be hard for women-parishioners to understand the sense of the Holy Writ…
- Hi, Catarina! – Peter said, smiling to her with those sincere eyes of his. – May I invite you on “The happy pilgrims” concert tonight? They play very nice Christian music…
If Peter would have asked her to go to the cinema or to some café, Catarina would surely have refused and after that she’d been filled with indignation for quite a long time. But this was just an innocent concert of a Christian band (that she liked by the way), and unexpectedly for herself and to Jessica’s delight she answered “yes”. Peter left shining like the sun after the thunder, and Jessica rounded her round eyes more.
- What was I saying? He’s in love with you!
- There’s something wrong about it, - Catarina tried to get together her running away thoughts. – I‘m going to be a nun and he’s going to be a priest, what’s it got to do with love?
- You’ll figure it out on your date, - concluded Jessica joyfully.
- It’s not a date, - objected Catarina. – It’s just two classmates going to a good band’s concert…

…They began seeing each other and spending time together. Catarina liked talking to Peter. He was very foreseeing and every morning he brought her favorite double cappuccino. He was very smart and he could explain those passages from the Bible, that she didn’t understand well enough. She did not even notice, how soon they’ve got close and became really good friends.
And besides, Peter reminded Catarina of Teddy more and more. For this reason or for the other, but she felt, that their bonds became stronger with every day.
Despite the fact, that their relations were excellent and the girl was happy with it, sometimes she felt like talking straight and finding out, what exactly Peter wanted from her. They walked in the streets, went to the concerts and exhibitions and studied together, but Peter never let himself nothing more than friendly hugs. Catarina was quite satisfied with that, but she understood, that this wouldn’t last forever. Peter was a man and she was a woman, that he liked. Deep inside her soul Catarina never really believed in the purity of friendship between people of different sexes.
Sometimes she caught herself on shameful thoughts, that she truly would like to have a real relationship with this guy. She was very young, and no prayer neither humility of the flesh could kill natural human desires. In the same time she always remembered, what future they have chosen for themselves, and these thoughts were instantly sobering.
However, soon it became clear, that the change of the relations with Peter to a new stage was only a matter of time. Peter kissed Catarina after a month of a pure and unclouded friendship.

As usually he was seeing her home, but when Catarina has already opened the door and almost come inside, Peter unexpectedly drew her closer to him and pressed his lips upon her lips. His lips were hot and persistent, but Catarina, whom nobody has been kissing for a very long time, managed to push him away, before she felt like answering this kiss. She was so astonished, that she couldn’t find the right words and just ran away, slamming the door behind her. Peter seemed to scream something to her, but she didn’t listen.
When the first shock receded, and Catarina could think coherently, she realized, that they should have talked about this before. Perhaps, then they would be able to avoid the awkwardness, that now both felt in the presence of each other. This was so unpleasant and what was more, Catarina was afraid, that this Peter’s act would put an end to their nice friendship.
- Why did you do this? – she asked the other day, when after ineffective attempts to avoid one another, they still encountered in the university hall.
- And you don’t understand? – the guy asked perplexedly, looking extremely distressed. Perhaps he’s been waiting for a different reaction from her? – Don’t you see, that I’m in love with you?
- What? – Catarina had to shake her hair to chase the delusion away. How he’s in love? Did she give a reason to behave like this? Did she really seduce him in some way?..
But there was so much bitterness in the voice of her friend, that she could not help feeling guilty about the pain, she’s caused him.
- This is impossible, - she mumbled. – We can’t, Peter! We are the students of the Theological university, we’re getting ready to serve! Or do you want now to sin enough and then repent and live, as if nothing has happened?
- I’m sorry, - he could only say, looking guiltily at her. – But I can leave it all because of you…
- No, Peter! – she said decisively. – You can’t and you shouldn’t do it! For yours and for my future we can only be friends!
He looked up at her, and there in his eyes the fire was burning, the fire, that frightened Catarina so much.
- I’ve been fighting with myself for so long, - he whispered.
- It’s a pity, that you’ve given up this temptation, - she noticed sadly. – But I hope that now, when we’ve everything cleared up, it’ll be easier for you.
Peter sighed deeply and looked away.
- I always wanted to ask you, why you’ve chosen this path?
- Because I want to be with God, - Catarina replied, realizing that her words may sound a bit pompous. – He came to help me in my darkest hours and I’m not gonna change anything and give up my plans for the future.
- But why don’t you want to try to live a normal life, get married and have children? – he asked and in his extinguished eyes she saw the flame of hope lightening again. She didn’t want to put it out, but she couldn’t do anything about it. – You would make a great mother…
- No, - she began, but he interrupted, grabbing her hand and peering intently into her face.
- You just imagine, how wonderful it could be! – he exclaimed.
- You’ve given up to temptation yourself and you continue tempting me! – the girl got really angry now and pulled her palm out of his hands. – Actually that’s not your business at all, but as we are friends or used to be them, I will respond you. I don’t want a normal life, Peter! I want different. I want my life had a meaning. I have a different way, this is not for me.
After listening to her, the young man rose abruptly, ready to go. In his eyes Catarina noticed the strange resolution, - it wasn't there before. Was he hoping to convince her?..
- I’m sorry for ruining everything, - he said. The girl gave him a sad smile.

After that conversation, she no longer saw Peter Wahlberg.
- They say, he transferred to study in another city, - after some time Jessica told her. Thanks to her natural curiosity, which she did not consider as a vice at all, Jessica always knew about everything, that was going on around. (Sometimes it actually helped.) – Imagine, how unexpected! - she added ruefully. – I was sure that this was gonna work out between you two…
Catarina looked away, feeling guilty for Peter’s leaving. However, it surely was better for everyone.

to be continued...

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
Sammmy (10-21-2011)
10-16-2011, 02:19 PM
Phew! How glad I feel that Peter is just a piece of her past! And somehow I still have this feeling that he may appear... Nixweiss

Always The Kelly Family
10-16-2011, 02:55 PM
(10-16-2011 02:19 PM)_Mai_ Wrote:  Phew! How glad I feel that Peter is just a piece of her past! And somehow I still have this feeling that he may appear... Nixweiss
I can assure you that he'll stay in her past Smile

10-16-2011, 05:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-16-2011 05:05 PM by claudine.)
to chapter 2:
well done! Luxhello
Will there be a happy end?thinker
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to claudine for this post:
fontedivina (10-17-2011)
10-16-2011, 07:15 PM
(10-16-2011 02:55 PM)fontedivina Wrote:  
(10-16-2011 02:19 PM)_Mai_ Wrote:  Phew! How glad I feel that Peter is just a piece of her past! And somehow I still have this feeling that he may appear... Nixweiss
I can assure you that he'll stay in her past Smile

God bless you! flower

Always The Kelly Family
fontedivina (10-17-2011)
10-16-2011, 09:01 PM
@fontedivina, I am glad, you are continuing with your story! Smile

Really great start! Luxhello
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to January for this post:
fontedivina (10-17-2011)
10-17-2011, 06:20 AM
Thank you, girls! Ylinlove

(10-16-2011 05:03 PM)claudine Wrote:  Will there be a happy end?thinker
You know, it's already written till the end, but I'd prefer not to tell about it yet! Tongue
Besides, I still think that may be I should change something....So let it be a surprise!

10-17-2011, 09:29 AM
@fontedivina, yes, please, do not tell us in advance about the end. Pray

Your writing style is amazing!!! Babydust
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to January for this post:
fontedivina (10-17-2011)
10-17-2011, 11:47 AM
@Fontedivina, great you written part 2!!! I love your first story so I follow this one too!!!
I love your writing style!! Go on girlBig Grinok

Don't dream your life, but live your dreams..
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Jacolien for this post:
fontedivina (10-17-2011)
10-17-2011, 12:10 PM
@my dear Fontedivina- wow such a great story mekes me feel that i want to buy your bookBig Grin

wondrefull dear really ...

Smile

"Life is a play that does not allow testing. So, sing, cry, dance, laugh and live intensely, before the curtain closes and the piece ends with no applause." Charles Chaplin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AnaJerónimo for this post:
fontedivina (10-17-2011)
10-17-2011, 02:47 PM (This post was last modified: 10-17-2011 02:56 PM by fontedivina.)
@Jacolien, I'm very glad, that you'are reading again!

@Ana, thank you so much! Ylinlove But this is a sequel! To understand what is going on you should read the fisrt part Smile

Here comes chapter three - this time it's not very long.

3. I want to break free with my heart
With my soul, with my hands
I'll do it all with my hands
With my will, there's a way

Firstly after the disappearance of Peter Catarina often thought about him. Sometimes she felt guilty, then she wondered about what might happen to them if they’d never become closer, but the most of all she just missed him. She missed her good friend.
But time flew and other people fulfilled the emptiness in her soul, that was there after Peter’s leaving. To be less distracted from the main goal of her life and to avoid a depression, Catarina completely immersed into her studies. Besides she kept on doing charity and in addition she got fascinated by the preparation of various extra-curricular activities, so she did not have time for the blues. Still during her charity work, she found organizational skills in herself, and now it was very handy. Gradually Catarina realized, that she did the absolutely right thing rejecting Peter. Her life resembled again the calm and unhurried waters of a some forest lake. The only thing, that caused a ripple on the smooth surface, were the thoughts of Teddy.
He kept on dwelling somewhere in the hidden depths of her soul’s dark well, and the girl had accepted this long ago. She learned how to be happy away from him, but she could not stop thinking about him.

So the months and years have passed.

When the graduation came closer, Catarina was again possessed with anxiety. She was worried about the need of taking a very hard decision as soon as possible - to return to so-called “normal life” with its temptations and challenges and try to become a worthy member of society, or to take the veil and leave the secular fuss.
Catarina continued to be more attracted to the second option, but still many doubts haunted her. She could change her mind several times during one day, and this was really torturing her. She’s been sleeping very badly and she felt, that if this would go on like this, she’d just go crazy. She needed an advice very much, but none of her friends could help her. But when she became totally desperate, something happened and helped her to decide.

On a wonderful day of March, when the gentle sun was beginning to warm a bit, and Catarina, sitting in a lecture, was happy to catch its caressing rays, Professor Myers who was the dean of the faculty, where she studied, summoned her.
- Catarina, you are the one of our best students, - he said, when the girl settled down on the edge of a chair in front of his desk, piled with papers. – Your results are great.
- Thank you, - she smiled, flattered by such a high appraisal. – I’ve been working hard.
- I know, that you have not yet taken a decision concerning your future, although only one month till the end of your studies is left, - professor Myers went on. – I’ve decided to help you. I suggest you after writing your thesis to attend the graduate school and start teaching.
Catarina was a little bit puzzled by this proposal. It was quiet unexpected, but interesting, though she didn’t see in herself any teaching talent. Noticing her hesitations, professor smiled encouragingly.
- Take your time to think, - he said. – You don’t have to answer right now.
In fact, Catarina was attracted by scientific activities. She felt great pleasure studying the religious movements, comparing the rites and traditions of different religions, and she even wanted to learn the Bible by heart, so she could easily quote her favorite passages from there. But on the other hand she could not abandon the idea of the monastery, monkhood and serving. Didn’t she long to be a Teddy’s sister in Christ? Didn’t she study all these years to manage this?
She knew, who she would like to ask for a piece of advice! She was sure, that Teddy could really help her with taking of this decision. But Teddy was out of reach, and that is why Catarina prayed so much and asked the Lord to prompt her the next right step. She’s been spending long hours in the church at the university, and at night she’s been kneeling before the figure of the Virgin Mary.
Finally heavens sent her a dream about someone, she’d been longing to talk to so much, - it was a dream about Teddy. Dressed in a grey monk habit and with a guitar in his hands, he was performancing on the stage and looked right at Catarina, standing in front of him. After finishing the song, he warmed her with his broad sunny smile and reached his hand out. Amazed and full of joy, Catarina accepted it, and Teddy helped her to climb to the stage. Throwing back his guitar, he drew the girl closer and held her heartily. She could still feel the warmth of his hands even when she woke up…
- Teddy, - she whispered, feeling the moist on her lashes. – Thank you for this sign…
Now she knew, what she would do tomorrow.

to be continued....

Sammmy (10-21-2011)
10-17-2011, 04:37 PM
@fonte- i alrready read Tongue
is very nice really Big Grin

"Life is a play that does not allow testing. So, sing, cry, dance, laugh and live intensely, before the curtain closes and the piece ends with no applause." Charles Chaplin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AnaJerónimo for this post:
fontedivina (10-18-2011)
10-17-2011, 04:41 PM
and what she would do tomorrow? Too bad I can't read minds Nixweiss Big Grin
I'm wondering about this dream, really curious to find out what this dream means!

Always The Kelly Family
fontedivina (10-18-2011)
10-18-2011, 06:28 AM
(10-17-2011 04:37 PM)AnaJerónimo Wrote:  @fonte- i alrready read Tongue
is very nice really Big Grin

Thank you!

(10-17-2011 04:41 PM)_Mai_ Wrote:  and what she would do tomorrow? Too bad I can't read minds Nixweiss Big Grin
I'm wondering about this dream, really curious to find out what this dream means!

You'll know soonyes But isn't it obvious? Smile Must be not thinker Big Grin

AnaJerónimo (10-21-2011)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  As the water follows the moon (my story inspired by Patrick Kelly) fontedivina 203 24,801 10-16-2011 09:55 AM
Last Post: fontedivina