Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
As the water follows the moon - part 2
10-23-2011, 12:41 PM
RE: As the water follows the moon - part 2
(10-23-2011 11:28 AM)Sammmy Wrote:  Fonte, if there won´t be happyend, you got me on conscience!!! Roflmao
Big Grin Oh no! Big Grin

You're my well of a living water...
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
10-23-2011, 01:05 PM
(10-23-2011 07:03 AM)fontedivina Wrote:  - No one is chasing you, child, - holy Father said. – But you had obviously made a wrong choice.
- It’s up for you to decide, but it seems to me, that you don’t belong here…

Just like I said at first... yes She was fooling herself Tongue Too bad that the priest gave permission for all this to go this far...

[Image: mayte.jpg]

Kelly Family website - come and visit
http://alwaystkf.weebly.com/
Always The Kelly Family
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-23-2011, 01:12 PM
(10-23-2011 01:05 PM)_Mai_ Wrote:  Too bad that the priest gave permission for all this to go this far...

I don't think that he could have forbidden it to her. He believed in her desire to become a nun! And she believed it herself.

10-23-2011, 01:15 PM
I just thought he had this feeling that she was fooling herself but "let her try"... and that was a bad idea. But that's just my loud thinking Shy

Always The Kelly Family
10-23-2011, 01:20 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2011 01:21 PM by fontedivina.)
(10-23-2011 01:15 PM)_Mai_ Wrote:  I just thought he had this feeling that she was fooling herself but "let her try"... and that was a bad idea.
Why bad? She doesn't want to leave! She wants to stay and be a good nun Tongue It was just some weakness, that passed already.

10-23-2011, 01:22 PM
She won't Big Grin Or at least I hope so! Pray

Always The Kelly Family
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to _Mai_ for this post:
fontedivina (10-23-2011)
10-23-2011, 01:50 PM
I hope that she will meet Teddy soon. That will probably wake her up....

[Image: 80e6.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DublinRose for this post:
fontedivina (10-23-2011)
10-23-2011, 02:18 PM (This post was last modified: 10-23-2011 02:20 PM by claudine.)
I think Cararina ist still full of doubts.And I also think, this is normal,
if you change your life in this way.
I also hope, she will meet Teddy again, and maybe her feelings (and his?)
will change into a deep friendship?

Again I can`'t wait for the next chaper..................
thanks Katia Ylinlove
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to claudine for this post:
fontedivina (10-23-2011)
10-23-2011, 03:48 PM
Thank you for your comments! It's very important for me flower

(10-23-2011 02:18 PM)claudine Wrote:  I think Cararina ist still full of doubts.And I also think, this is normal,
if you change your life in this way.
I also hope, she will meet Teddy again, and maybe her feelings (and his?)
will change into a deep friendship?
She always had these doubts, true! I think that every woman, who devotes her life to God, still has doubts, because it's very hard to live the WHOLE life this way. You need to be very determined. But there will be thinking about this in the next chapter.

10-25-2011, 02:59 PM (This post was last modified: 10-25-2011 03:02 PM by fontedivina.)
7. It's easy, when you're sorry
And you're lonely…

They drank some flavored tea, and for several minutes Haley was looking at somewhere through Catarina, gathering her thoughts together. Her tense face spoke clearly, that these memories were not among the most enjoyable.
- I haven’t told anybody here about my own way to God, - she said at last. – But I can see a soul-mate in you.
Catarina slightly pressed her hand, and Haley continued.
- My journey was very difficult and thorny. But if it were not for my faith, I would probably have long been dead… I’ve been killing myself since I was fourteen.
Catarina looked puzzled, and sister Haley smiled bitterly.
- Yes, yes, you heard it right. My parents are very rich and respected people, and from the early childhood I had everything I could wish for. So I grew up as a terribly spoiled kid. My parents’ money have messed me up. As for parents themselves, I didn’t see much of them, as they were always busy with their business projects, overseas trips or selling and buying another home on another sea-side, but it was o.k. with me. I was left to my own and I had a lot of fun. I was fourteen, when I first tried marijuana. At fifteen I started my day with a glass of champagne and a pack of cigarettes, and I finished it in some nightclub, sniffing cocaine in the company of mad kids…
Catarina winced, because Haley painted a very vivid picture. Of course, now it was hard to believe, that this petite girl in a monastic clothes and with these blue eyes, full of sad wisdom, could have done something like that.
- There in my past is nothing I could be proud of, - Haley spoke sadly, seeing her friend’s meaningful look. - But otherwise I wouldn’t have become what I am now. I had to take this hard way, to drink from the cup of my trial till the bottom. I led a promiscuous life. Several times I had an overdose, and my parents, who have finally realized all their mistakes and wanted to bring me up at last, sent me to rehab. But every time I ran away from the clinic, and it all started from the beginning. It was a terrible cycle, that I could not get out of. I really wanted to, but… I just could not.
She sighed heavily and paused.
- But what did happen? – Catarina asked, literally feeling physically that awful pain, the girl had felt once, and which was now partially back together with the memories.
- In one of those clinics I met a guy, - Haley answered. – I was sixteen and I was madly in love. He was a believer and he went to church often. And also – to anonymous alcoholics and junkies. He showed me the way to salvation. Although, of course, it was so difficult to pass, because I had to go alone.
Again she stopped for a moment, as if searching for the right words. Catarina listened without moving and hardly breathing.
- Only love has a real power in this world, - Haley went on earnestly. – Some think it’s money, but they are stupid! Yes, money can do a lot, but my wealthy parents couldn’t help their miserable drug-addict daughter, until she herself did not want to change everything. Only for love!
- But why did you say about loneliness? – Catarina asked. – What about that guy? He helped you!
- God helped me. As for that guy…, - the nun sighed deeply. – He died of an overdose.
- I’m so sorry, - the girl whispered squeezing her friend’s hand. – You must have been feeling terrible…
Haley responded with her usual nice smile.
- He managed to tell me what to do next, so even though he was an addict – that only one, whom I loved in my life, he didn’t lived in vain. Due to him I’ve found out, that there still were light and goodness in this world and that I could become a part of it. This was a real wonder! Of course, I hardly survived through my beloved’s death, but he gave me strength to fight on. And here I am, I has lived here for five years already, two years ago took the veil…
- And you never doubted your choice? – Catarina asked. Haley caught her uncertain gaze.
- So that’s it! – she cried. – I see what you mean. Of course, I have a million of doubts. And my parents were not happy at all about the fact, that their only daughter had devoted her life to serving and deprived them of their hope for grandchildren… But they realized, that it was better, than an overdose. Then they saw, how happy I was here. Sometimes together with my cousin, who now lives with them, because her parents were killed in a plane crash, they come to visit me. And every day I pray for them. But my parents don’t know, that I once had doubts. And you, therefore, doubt in your choice? Until now?
There was such a frankly amazement in her voice, that Catarina had to cover her face with both hands.
- No, no, of course, no! – she moaned. - I have no doubt, that I’ve made the right decision, because I've never felt so right, as here. But the Lord seems to test my strength, giving me such trials and temptations, that make me think, things could be different…
Haley gently took away the girl’s hands from her face and, noticing the moisture in Catarina’s eyes, tightened them encouragingly.
- Tell me your story, sister, - she asked. – I want to understand what is going on with you.
- My story is very simple, - Catarina confessed. – You said, that your beloved had shown you the way to God. I know, how it could be, because the same happened to me. Six years ago the man I loved had decided to retire from the world and went to live in a monastery, and he left me all alone. At first I was very angry and I was suffering. Then I began to consider the Lord as my rival, guilty of my troubles, because he had been chosen, but not me. However, gradually the common sense prevailed, and I realized, that I only could get closer to my beloved, if I’d be closer to God...
- Stop and tell me, that you’re doing this for yourself only, but not for him! – Haley interrupted. – Because if it’s only to impress somebody, you have chosen the wrong way, sister!
Catarina was surprised to see her angry look.
- Believe me, sister, I‘m doing this only for myself, - she grinned bitterly. – He doesn’t know and he will never know about it. But I’m grateful to him for helping me to understand what I want. And I want my life had a meaning in this world. I don’t want it empty and senseless.
- I bet your life never was empty and senseless, - Haley said. – So you’ve just run away from loneliness and found in faith your consolation?
- Yes, loneliness was always my biggest fear, - Catarina confessed. - My parents died, when I was very small, and I’ve been raised by my aunt, who had constantly been running around, and I didn’t see her much enough to be attached. And still I wished for her to spend more time at home. When I had met my love, he fulfilled the emptiness in my heart and he taught me to love, although I considered myself unable for it. That is why I felt so bad, when he’d decided to go. I didn’t want to be dropped again and I’ve found my salvation in love to our Lord…
- And it’s right, because our Lord, unlike men, will never leave us, - Haley said confidently and Catarina nodded.
- Yes, it is true, - she smiled. – And I don’t feel lonely any more, ‘cause you’ve become a real family for me. I know that you will never leave me.
- If you don’t leave us, - Haley replied. – I got a feeling, that now you’re not as happy here as before…
Catarina sighed deeply.
- The whole six years have passed and I should have long forgotten about him, but I still think of him very often, - she said in a tired voice. – These thoughts come to tempt me all the time – this is my problem.
- And that is why you have doubts? – Haley asked.
Catarina sighed again, feeling that here comes the borderline of her frankness. She couldn’t tell, that her beloved has just left the monastery and it turned her carefully settled and adjusted world upside down.
- Yes, - she breathed out. – But I can overcome myself, I know it. And, by the way, I’m not going anywhere, - she added. – I know for sure, that there’s no other place in the world, where I could be happier.
- Good for you, if you really think so, - Haley said, but still she looked doubtful. It seemed she felt, that Catarina hasn’t told her everything, though she didn’t dare to insist. – You know, what’s main in monkhood? – she asked, staring into her friend’s eyes. – It’s humbleness, my dear sister. Didn’t you come here looking for it? So until you realize, that it was only you, who had refused everything, that was dear to you in your former life, you won’t make a good nun. And it looks like you don’t realize it, despite of your haste with taking of vows… Some can easily do it, others don’t have anything at all except for their God and the third have to come through with fight, like you do. That is where your doubts come from. But since you are sure, that you can overcome yourself, I believe you. Don’t stop praying for your ex-beloved, and your soul will finally find a peace, - she said in conclusion.

to be continued...

[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
Katarzynka (10-26-2011), Sammmy (10-26-2011)
10-25-2011, 03:55 PM
I like Haley more and more! She's great and smart ok

Always The Kelly Family
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to _Mai_ for this post:
fontedivina (10-25-2011)
10-25-2011, 04:05 PM
i want more fonteSmile

I'm loving your story completelly addict to herSmile

Please post moreBig Grin

"Life is a play that does not allow testing. So, sing, cry, dance, laugh and live intensely, before the curtain closes and the piece ends with no applause." Charles Chaplin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AnaJerónimo for this post:
fontedivina (10-25-2011)
10-25-2011, 04:08 PM
(10-25-2011 04:05 PM)AnaJerónimo Wrote:  Please post moreBig Grin
I will Big Grin but a little bit later Smile
Been too busy these days, but I hope from now I'll be quicker with translation.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
AnaJerónimo (10-26-2011)
10-26-2011, 11:05 AM
Well done @Katia, as always Luxhello Ylinlove

"Music washes away from the soul the dust of everyday life"
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Katarzynka for this post:
fontedivina (10-26-2011)
10-26-2011, 11:40 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2011 11:45 PM by claudine.)
Yes, I agree to all of you yes
I love reading your story more and more, Katia Ylinlove
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to claudine for this post:
fontedivina (10-27-2011)
10-27-2011, 06:48 AM (This post was last modified: 10-27-2011 06:54 AM by fontedivina.)
Thank you, girls!!!!! Here comes a new chapter!

8. Times will be getting hard
some friends will fall apart
I’ll go on, on and on
I’ll try to stand up straight and high
But times won`t let me by
I don`t know if I’ll survive

Gradually life in the St.Anne’s monastery came back to its routine and monotonous days.
After getting up before the dawn, Catarina prayed a lot together with her sisters. If there was a good weather, after a modest breakfast she worked in the garden. If it was raining, she spent time in the library, studying the old books. After the dinner she worked again and in the evening there were prayers. So imperceptibly the months flew away.
And when Catarina calmed down, feeling comfortable and stopped thinking about returning home all the time, fate brought her a new test. This time the girl doubted very much, that she was strong enough to stand it.

One evening Father Christopher and Mother Anne summoned all the sisters and novices to the common hall to announce, that the monastery church was chosen for holding a youth Christian festival.
- We need to be well prepared, because many young people from different countries will come here. They will communicate, talk about religion and belief and share their experiences, - Father Christopher specified. - And the main guest will be Teddy Reily. This is a young singer, who has spent in a convent six years, but recently returned to secular life and he sings now for the glory of our Lord Jesus Christ and the blessed Virgin Mary…
Catarina didn’t hear, what the priest said further, because it felt like an arrow has pierced her heart, and all the blood drained from the arms and legs and concentrated in her chest, which seemed about to burst. Teddy will be singing in their church! It was such an incredible coincidence. She was afraid to faint in front of everybody.
But yet Catarina had to hear some words of Father Christopher, because she was directly related to them.
- Several our sisters will help with preparations, - he informed. – They will be responsible for meeting and accommodation of our guest…
And he called her name the very first.

Catarina wanted to scream and she had to bite her lip to blood. She had to escape in order not to reveal her true feelings. Finally in her room, she shut the door and leaned back on it, trying to even her breath, but it was not easy. This was too much! She will have to meet Teddy, make him comfort, entertain him… Because of these thoughts her head began spinning and there in her mouth it was drier than in the Sahara. Catarina wanted to run away and hide, to wait this over. And what has she done wrong, that the fate put her to this strong temptation again? Will she never be able to live in peace?
It was hard to take, and Catarina didn’t know, whether she would be able to do it at all.
Unable to come up with anything better, she fell on her knees and began to pray fervently. Later she could not even remember the words, which were coming off her lips then, and what was her request to God, - so much she was scared and excited. She was rushing through her room, like a wild animal, searching for a way out of the cage. She knew that she shouldn’t meet with Teddy. Even if it was her greatest desire, it couldn’t be allowed, otherwise all the things, that she has so painfully achieved with the years, would be destroyed in one brief moment. Catarina didn’t want it at all.
After a nearly sleepless night, spent in prayers, the girl felt a little relief. In the end, she has been hardening her body and spirit for so long. She knew, that she could be very strong, and even at seeing Teddy she could behave like she should, according to her present position. Of course, it would be better not to check.

These were very hard days for Catarina.

The day before the guests’ arrival Catarina, making another record in her diary, found that the book has ended. After a little thinking, she decided not to begin a new one, because she realized, that once in the wrong hands, the diary could be a major proof of her sins. When she was sure, that Father Christopher, obeying the seal of confession, would never talk about her secrets, she couldn’t say so about these pages, covered with her smooth girlish handwriting. This witness was condemned and had to be destroyed.
After taking this decision, Catarina hesitated. She opened her diary at random and read a few lines. It was about Teddy, and every word was breathing with love and tenderness.
Late at night when everyone went to bed, Catarina quietly crept into the garden and buried her diary in the ground under the rose bushes. Deep in her soul she hoped, that one day many years later someone would find her story and read it…

In the day of Teddy’s arrival Catarina couldn’t take courage to get out of her room and go to meet him. When Haley, worried because of her absence, came, Catarina, burning with hate toward herself, said she was sick.
- Could you do this for me, sister? – she asked.
- Of course I could, - Haley said with her usual angelic gentle smile, and in Catarina’s heart the splinter ached. Again she was lying! It looked like Teddy, rather than to help her find peace and happiness, provided her with a one-way ticket to the station called "hell."
When Haley went to meet their dear guest, Catarina really felt sick. She knew, that Teddy Reily has already arrived and was somewhere very near, and this made her feel very depressed and excited. She didn’t want to meet with him, but still she had to see him!
Dying of curiosity and contempt to herself, Catarina looked out of the window and saw Teddy in the company of Mother Anne and Father Christopher walking in the monastery garden by the rose bushes, which she took so much care about. It seemed like they made him a short excursion. Nevertheless, it didn’t matter, because since Catarina’s eyes have seen Teddy, nothing else existed for her in this world. She looked at him insatiably, trying to remember the tiniest feature of his face, and feeling amazed at how little he has changed over the years, which now seemed unutterably long.
Teddy lost some weight and looked a little tired, but still he was the same smiling and good-looking guy, as she remembered him, and Catarina moaned, feeling totally helpless. How much she wished to walk beside him right now and look into his dark-blue eyes instead of hiding in her room and hating herself! But she couldn’t take such a risk in the monastery walls. She’s already risked too much, because she wanted too badly to be where this man was, and this desire could destroy her. It’s been already destroying her.
In the evening Catarina went to the church, and Teddy was also there at the Mass. Hiding in the shadows, she was watching and admiring him, hardly fighting with tears. She wished so much to approach him and talk to him! She could even imagine his astonishment at seeing her grey robe, but still she didn’t dare to come closer. These were hard hours, full of painful longing.
Due to the fact, that Catarina looked only at Teddy, she didn’t noticed at once, how many pilgrims came to the festival. The church was overcrowded with young people, mostly girls. Catarina knew, that she had no right to condemn them either from a purely human point of view, or – moreover – from a nun’s point of view, but she couldn’t help herself. She knew, that these girls have come because of Teddy and she cared. World’s vanity still had too much power over her. After realizing this Catarina understood, that she had to fight it, because it was so wrong. How much she had yet to learn!
After the Mass sister Haley suddenly took Teddy aside, and Catarina saw, that there stood a girl of a middle height in jeans and a plain white T-shirt. Teddy began talking to this girl, and the conversation was very lively, so Catarina did not notice, how quietly Haley approached her.
- Are you feeling better, sister? – she asked. – I’m glad, that you went out of your room!
- Yes, I feel better, - lowering her guilty eyes, Catarina replied. – But I came only to the Mass and I’m leaving now…
- Don’t you want to meet with Teddy Reily? My cousin Annabelle is now talking to him, - said Haley, looking intently at her friend, and because of that piercing gaze the girl felt, like many knives at once stabbed her heart.
- No, - she answered hastily. – I don’t need it. I will go to my room.
- I hope tomorrow you will come to see the performance? – Haley asked, still palpating her with a tenacious look, that Catarina didn’t like at all.
- I don’t know, - she replied evasively, stepping back and realizing, that it was time to run away, otherwise she wouldn’t avoid a meeting with Teddy face to face, and she was totally unprepared to this. – See you! Say hello to your cousin!
In her room Catarina knelt again and started praying. It was the only thing she has been doing lately, but for some reasons praying stopped bringing her any relief. While Teddy was so close, she couldn’t stay calm, so she was literally counting the minutes left until his departure...

to be continued...

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
Sammmy (10-31-2011)
10-27-2011, 09:00 AM
Wow, so well written! I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I'm waiting for the moment untill Catarina will talk to Teddy again. I hope at least, that this will happen.....

[Image: 80e6.jpg]
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to DublinRose for this post:
fontedivina (10-27-2011)
10-27-2011, 09:25 AM
Thank you, @Sandra! Yes, they will talk and this will happen very soon! yes

10-27-2011, 06:31 PM
Smile so cute.. i'm exting to read more... i'm a compulsive reader, my mommy in the summer at the beach promissed she never buy any book to me, cause i read so fast, that i can read a book with 450pag in 2 days ore one day and one morning...
i spent a lot of money in books...Sad so this is a question... When did you publish these book??? i want to spend money with that Tongue lololol... i know that is very difficult and you need more dialogs and discription to make the book bigger, but everything is possibel if we wantSmile some years ago i also started to write a book it was called a kissed with caramel flavour... but then i stoped...Sad don't have inspiration... maybe one day i post here...*** kisses honey

"Life is a play that does not allow testing. So, sing, cry, dance, laugh and live intensely, before the curtain closes and the piece ends with no applause." Charles Chaplin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AnaJerónimo for this post:
fontedivina (10-28-2011)
10-27-2011, 11:47 PM
Fonte, i just finished what you`ve written so far!!! Big Grin I`m so happy you continued your story!! Big Grin
You just took me to another place with it! Smile How i feel everything what Catarina feels is amazing and thanks to your writing skills! Smile Thank you! Big Grin

``Will you know that i`m who need you, I`m so hungry for your love!``

02.05. 1997 Budapest The Kelly Family - 28.12. 1997 Budapest The Kelly Family
23.07. 1999 Budapest The Kelly Family - 13.12. 2011 Dortmund Stille Nacht
29.04. 2012 Budapest Angelo Kelly - 31.05. 2012 Dusseldorf Paddy Kelly (AGAPE)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to elftunde for this post:
fontedivina (10-28-2011)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  As the water follows the moon (my story inspired by Patrick Kelly) fontedivina 203 24,801 10-16-2011 09:55 AM
Last Post: fontedivina