Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
As the water follows the moon - part 2
10-28-2011, 12:29 AM
RE: As the water follows the moon - part 2
Katia, your writing is touching me very deeply!
Thank you so much for it, you are very talented Ylinlove
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to claudine for this post:
fontedivina (10-28-2011)
10-28-2011, 07:19 AM
(10-27-2011 06:31 PM)AnaJerónimo Wrote:  Smile so cute.. i'm exting to read more... i'm a compulsive reader, my mommy in the summer at the beach promissed she never buy any book to me, cause i read so fast, that i can read a book with 450pag in 2 days ore one day and one morning...

Ha-ha, I understand you! I used to do the same Roflmao

(10-27-2011 06:31 PM)AnaJerónimo Wrote:  i spent a lot of money in books...Sad so this is a question... When did you publish these book??? i want to spend money with that Tongue lololol...
I'd publish it even tomorrow if I only could Smile May be one fine day my dreams will come true and I'll become a real writer!

(10-27-2011 06:31 PM)AnaJerónimo Wrote:  some years ago i also started to write a book it was called a kissed with caramel flavour... but then i stoped...Sad don't have inspiration... maybe one day i post here...*** kisses honey
What is your story about, @Ana? And what do you need for inspiration??
I hope it will come back to you and you'll finish your writing and share with us yes Thank you very much for your words! Knuddel

(10-27-2011 11:47 PM)elftunde Wrote:  Fonte, i just finished what you`ve written so far!!! I`m so happy you continued your story!!
You just took me to another place with it! How i feel everything what Catarina feels is amazing and thanks to your writing skills!Thank you!

Tunde, I'm glad, that you're reading again! And I'm happy that you like it! Thank you Ylinlove

(10-28-2011 12:29 AM)claudine Wrote:  Katia, your writing is touching me very deeply!
Thank you so much for it, you are very talented

@claudine, thank you, dear flower I'm so happy that you enjoy reading this!!!

You're my well of a living water...
10-28-2011, 12:41 PM (This post was last modified: 10-28-2011 12:42 PM by AnaJerónimo.)
What is your story about, @Ana? And what do you need for inspiration??
I hope it will come back to you and you'll finish your writing and share with us yes Thank you very much for your words! Knuddel

Oh my dear...
The story is about an Journalist expecialized in art and fashion, that work in a magazine.
And some day she find her long lost love in a conference... Her name is Mary and his name is Gabriel...
I stopped because i startted the book when i lost my frist big love and the book allowed me dream with the return, then i met my actual love, Tiago, and i simply forget the idea of publish or finish the book... Maybe i return write, and i promissed that i post here when the frist chapter is ready(the translation, for me is very hard translate all the things... sometimes i make errors, big, huge errors because i'm thinking in portugese and writing in English...That anoyed me, because i don't want to make mistakes , because if i did the story stay chaotic) Smile kisse dear and keep writing you have a natural tallentBig Grin

"Life is a play that does not allow testing. So, sing, cry, dance, laugh and live intensely, before the curtain closes and the piece ends with no applause." Charles Chaplin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AnaJerónimo for this post:
fontedivina (10-28-2011)
10-29-2011, 06:53 AM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2011 07:13 AM by fontedivina.)
@Ana, we all make mistakes in our English Big Grin I think if people who speak English would write my story, they'd be laughing at some places (and may be at many!).

Here comes a new chapter!!! Ylinlove

9. If only I could help it
If only mercy'd be on my side…

Her heart was furiously pounding somewhere in the throat area, and Catarina hardly struggled with nausea. She had to press her both hands against the wall, because the weakness in her body was very real. Apparently, this happened because she didn’t eat again, - she just couldn’t do it, as she imagined, what Teddy was occupied with. And he was engaged with sound-check and rehearsal of the concert, which was to take place directly at the church. Sometimes Catarina could hear guitar chords and even the voice – the one, from which every cell of her body vibrated, and that made her heart collapse with overwhelming feelings.

But it all was the day before, and now Catarina, hiding in the confessional room, watched the concert. Mother Anne, sister Haley and others believed, that she was ill and stayed in her room, but how Catarina couldn’t have come to see Teddy? Did she dare to miss a chance to listen to his wonderful songs once again?
And there she stood, hiding behind the curtain, and could not take her eyes off Teddy, who was dressed in white. In her dreams she’s often seen him in white and that was amazing. He looked like an angel descended from Heaven to bring people the good news, he kept on smiling and seemed to be very happy. Seeing his radiant smile, Catarina couldn’t help but smile too, forgetting about everything else.
Teddy talked a lot with the audience. Catarina feared, that some of these girls would turn out to be crazy fans, who would scream and pull out their hands again, like years ago, but nothing like this happened. People behaved decently, they were singing together with Teddy, danced and had fun. Mother Anne and other sisters were at the concert as well, and Catarina was surprised a lot. But she did not have time enough to think about the reasons, which made the nuns to participate in quite a social event, because behind her she heard a voice, that made her jump up in surprise.
- What are you doing here, sister? – Father Christopher asked, and the frightened girl turned around, feeling that she began to burn immediately.
- Nothing, - she murmured. – I felt better and I decided to listen to the concert…
- But why are you hiding here? – Father Christopher’s eyes were full of suspicion, and because of shame Catarina was ready to sink under the ground.
- I’m sorry, - she said in a barely audible voice. – This was a silly idea…
- Come, - the priest took her hand and led her to the crowd, where all the sisters stood. – This young man is very talented and we should express him our adoration. Besides, soon the common prayer will begin, you won’t miss it, will you?
Catarina shook her head and followed Father Christopher. At seeing her, the nuns looked very glad and Haley smiled so comprehensively, as if she knew about everything, that was going on in her friend’s soul. But it didn’t make Catarina feel better, because she despised herself for the lies again. So she has just sworn in front of God’s face, that it was her last lie in the holy abode walls. From now on she was going to tell only the truth, whatever dangerous it might be.
But in the meantime Catarina just wanted to enjoy the performance.

At hearing the first chords of the one of her most favorite Taddy’s songs, Catarina closed her eyes and tried to hold back the coming tears. The past, that she’s been trying to put in the deepest closet of her soul for so long, was easily coming back with the sound of this soft and yet surprisingly strong voice. It felt so good – not to hide her emotions and not to fight with herself, but just to flow over this beautiful melody. Suddenly for the first time since long ago Catarina felt alive. All her senses have been sharpened and it was amazing.
When Catarina opened her eyes, she saw that Teddy stopped singing and looked straight at her. Undoubtedly, he recognized her in this grey robe, but still he looked surprised. Perhaps, this must have been quite unexpected – to meet his girl-friend, who has never been religious, at the monastery, she grinned for herself. She couldn’t even imagine, how he felt, but Teddy didn’t take his eyes off her, and because of it in Catarina’s chest there was such a heat. It seemed like the same fire, which love has lighted up in her heart many years ago, was burning again.
Because of this only reason she should have come to see him.

At last, realizing, that the song was over and everybody was looking at him, Teddy said, that the time has come for a common prayer. He invited fifty people from the audience.
- It’s called Eurosarium tour, - Haley quietly explained to her. – It’s all very symbolic. He’s going to visit fifty nine countries – the number of beads in the rosary. Go to him now…
- No, what are you saying! – Catarina moved back in fear. – Let pilgrims do this…
She grasped Teddy’s sharp look again, but she has lowered her eyes before he understood that she noticed it. She was not going to come to him. In that evening she did too many things she shouldn’t have done. So she just stood and watched, how people, that Teddy invited on the improvised stage, took their hands and began praying. Haley took her hand too, and Catarina really felt divine presence and some special enthusiasm. Teddy knew, how to inspire people, and God really loved this modest lean guy with an acoustic guitar in his hands.
And Catarina still loved him as well.

Late in the evening she was praying in her room, when she heard the knock on the door. Haley came inside, smiling with her usual, full of angelic humbleness, smile.
- Surely, I can not demand any explanations from you, sister, - she began, and Catarina felt the great lack of air again. She knew already, what they were going to speak about. – But still it is strange and amazing, that Teddy Reily was asking about you. He asked you to come to the church. He needs to have a talk with you.
And why did this have to happen to her? Catarina rose from her knees, avoiding Haley’s eyes, who apparently knew too much already.
- I’m not going anywhere, - she said. - I don’t need it.
Haley looked at her with hesitation.
- But I think you should go, - she said softly. – May be this is your chance for calming down. He is a good man, I like him, - she added. – I’d be proud to have such a friend.
Not feeling strong enough to argue or even to say something, Catarina silently left the room. Her legs didn’t want to obey her. She painfully tried to think, what he wished to talk to her about. She’s been imagining this meeting for a thousand times already, but now her memory was empty, like a blank sheet of paper. May be this was for better.

Teddy waited for her, sitting on a bench and softly playing his guitar. Seeing the young nun, he got up and put his instrument away. Catarina didn’t dare to look up. One day she happened to be at the fire, and now the air between her and Teddy melted in almost the same way. And yet she tried to stay calm.
- Hello, Catarina! - he exclaimed, obviously inspired by this meeting. - I'm so glad to see you!
It seemed like he was going to hold her, but she was quick to step away. He mustn’t touch her.
- I thought it would be great to have a little talk… How are living here? - he asked, a little puzzled by her silence.
- Very good, – she said finally, and her voice sounded hoarse. – Quietly…
She took a risk to raise her eyes a bit and she noticed his excitement. It looked like Teddy was embarrassed not less than at their first meeting. He obviously did not know, what to do with his hands.
- You probably hate me, because I’ve left you then, - he said it not as a question, but as a statement, and Catarina couldn’t help remembering all that terrible pain, she had to survive.
- How could I hate you? - she said quietly, trying to give her voice as much composure as possible.
- Did you…forgive me? – Teddy asked.
- I had nothing to forgive you for, - she replied. – You left me not because of some other woman. There’s no need to remember about it at all, - she added, feeling that, if they would continue recalling their past, it wouldn’t end up with something good for sure.
- Okay, - he agreed, and Catarina, quickly glancing at him sullenly, noticed, that Teddy looked completely lost. Perhaps, she should have helped him.
- And how are you living? – she asked, and Teddy smiled gratefully.
- A new period of my life has begun, - he said. - I travel to different cities and sing to people, trying to show them the beauty of our Lord…
- That’s great, - she said and they were silent again, both clearly feeling uncomfortable. Catarina wanted to leave badly, but she could not bring herself to make at least a step. She felt, that with every second and with every awkward smile and confused look this man was getting closer to her. She longed to touch his face, to delineate the line of his cheekbones, and then run her fingers through his soft hair, as she had done a thousand times before. If at this moment Teddy would really decide to embrace her, she would not be able to resist, so Catarina prayed to herself, that nothing like that would occur to him.
- Can I ask you a question? - she said, suddenly emboldened and looking him straight in the eye. – You’ve spent six years at the monastery, why did you leave? The whole six years, Teddy! This is quite a period of time…
He smiled shyly.
- I had many reasons, - he replied. - But the main thing is that I understood: with my music and faith I can lead people. They follow me, they believe me, they believe God, I can see their burning eyes! – he exclaimed. - Can there be anything better, than seeing the fruits of your labors? I’m helping people to find their way to faith and I can see, how they change. Can there be anything better, Catarina?
- You look happy, - she noticed.
- I am happy, - he warmed her with his smile again and looked at her so, that he managed to knock out all the air from her lungs. – And you? Are you happy, Catarina?
She nodded, wishing she could feel the same disarming confidence, that he felt, answering her.
- But why are you here? – Teddy asked suddenly and there was doubt in his eyes. – You have been…
- Religious? – she interrupted.
- Well, yes…
- It’s not easy to explain, - she began, but stopped herself, realizing that she was no longer able to flirt with danger and talk to him. His eyes, full of fire, gentle smile and his voice cast a spell, and she wanted to succumb to this bewitchment too much. She couldn’t let it happen. – I’m sorry, but we have to end this conversation, - she said decidedly. – I was very glad to hear you again, you sing so wonderfully for all these people! I hope your labors will bring you much more fruits and joy and I have to come back to mine…
- Catarina, wait! – he begged, rushing after her, but she quickly disappeared. Not for this she has been cutting this man out of her heart for such a long time, so that just in two hours he could come back there, driving away all the other senses!
She was running away, desperately fighting the wrongful desire to stay with him, just to hear that voice and to see that smile. She rushed, feeling weaker with every step. Her heart whined so, as if thousands of sharpest needles pierced it at once.
Fortunately, she managed to get to her room before she fell on the floor senseless…

to be continued...

[-] The following 4 users say Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
AnaJerónimo (10-30-2011), elftunde (10-29-2011), Jacolien (10-31-2011), Sammmy (10-31-2011)
10-29-2011, 02:57 PM
Amazing, again!!! Smile Thank you so much for this story Fonte!!!!!! Smile flower

``Will you know that i`m who need you, I`m so hungry for your love!``

02.05. 1997 Budapest The Kelly Family - 28.12. 1997 Budapest The Kelly Family
23.07. 1999 Budapest The Kelly Family - 13.12. 2011 Dortmund Stille Nacht
29.04. 2012 Budapest Angelo Kelly - 31.05. 2012 Dusseldorf Paddy Kelly (AGAPE)
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to elftunde for this post:
fontedivina (10-30-2011)
10-29-2011, 09:17 PM (This post was last modified: 10-29-2011 09:18 PM by claudine.)
It's so wonderful again Katia.
I'm excited every time.
Your style of writing is fantastic. Luxhello
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to claudine for this post:
fontedivina (10-30-2011)
10-30-2011, 08:16 AM
Thank you, my dear readers!!! Ylinlove

10-30-2011, 08:33 PM
@fontedivina, your story is beautifull! Ylinlove
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to January for this post:
fontedivina (10-31-2011)
10-30-2011, 10:31 PM
i don't have words... i'm completelly amazed with these story...

"Life is a play that does not allow testing. So, sing, cry, dance, laugh and live intensely, before the curtain closes and the piece ends with no applause." Charles Chaplin
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to AnaJerónimo for this post:
fontedivina (10-31-2011)
10-31-2011, 11:33 AM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2011 11:39 AM by fontedivina.)
Thank you, dear girls Ylinlove

Here'a s new chapter!

10. Sometimes words of hate,
sometimes words of advice
in the end you don’t care

Teddy didn’t really like his house on the shore. It felt strange, because it was his dream come true, but something was wrong. The house seemed to be a living being with a soul, but apparently it was too big and empty for a single person, and Teddy felt lonely there. He often invited his relatives and then the house seemed to come to life. Full of voices and children’s laughter, it was beautiful. That was the reason, why Teddy did not like to stay there alone, but of course, he didn’t tell anybody about it.
This time Martha and two her daughters came, but time flew too fast.
- I’ve cooked you a vegetable ragout, it is on the stove, - she informed, saying goodbye to Teddy at the door. He reluctantly put down his two nieces, who were sitting on his shoulders and happily shaking their feet.
- Come to visit us, uncle Teddy! – the girls said in their sweet little voices, together kissed the uncle on his cheeks and started to climb into the car.
- Can you get married or find yourself a girl at last? – Martha asked, seeing the minor expression on her brother’s face. – I think you won’t have problems with it, and this house needs a hostess and you won’t feel so lonely.
- I’m not feeling lonely at all, - Teddy objected, hiding his sad eyes. He didn’t like all this talk about his personal life, especially after finding out, that Catarina has left for the monastery. – Besides, I don’t live here much. Soon I will go to a great tour - it will take a couple of years, so there won’t be time to be bored.
- Oh, Eurosarium tour, - Martha nodded. – So, new cities and crowds of fans again? Aren’t you afraid, that your nightmares might repeat?
Teddy shrugged indifferently.
- You know, that now everything has changed, - he said. - I have changed, and my fans have changed. I'm sure it will be fine. This is my mission, my dear sister, - to lead people to light and to faith.
- Well, good luck with it, - Martha concluded, hugged him and kissed heartily. – But still think about marriage, brother, - she winked. – You’re not a monk any more!
As usually Teddy promised to think, but he wouldn’t. The thoughts about getting married for some reasons were not welcome to his head, where only one name and face remained…

Gabe also showed all the signs of concern because of his older brother’s loneliness.
- You are not supposed to stay alone now, - he said, when they met again.
- Why? – Teddy was sincerely surprised. – I like being alone. No one prevents me from thinking and creating.
In this area everything was all right, because he did not feel such an inspiration for a very long period. Almost every day Teddy wrote new songs, and Gabe knew it.
- Great, - he said. – But I’m worried about your moral health, - he added. – It’s not useful to stay alone for so long.
- Hey, who’s the older brother here? – Teddy sneered. – Am I paranoid or have you agreed with Martha about this one? Perhaps, you will allow me to choose my own way of life?
Gabe shook his head uncertainly.
- I hope you don’t suffer because of Catarina any more? – finally he decided to ask he question that’s been bothering him so much. Teddy looked truly surprised (or he simply was a good actor).
- Why should I suffer? I’m happy for her.
Gabe looked at him with deep mistrust, but he said nothing more. Since Teddy has returned from the monastery, it was impossible to convince him of anything. And yet Gabe was sure, that his brother was going through pain. In the depths of these smiling eyes a deep sadness seemed to lie down, and Gabe knew, that he could only felt like this because of his heart affection. But he doesn’t know the other way to ease his brother’s pain, but to find that monastery, where Catarina lived now.

But when Gabe has come to Teddy with this valuable information, his older brother didn’t want to listen to him. He even got angry.
- I didn’t ask you about it, - he said with irritation, when Gabe was so kind to give him the address of the monastery.
- I thought you should see her, to end this once and for all, - said Gabe, already understanding, that he might have made a foolishness, but still intending to finish what he’s started.
- I don’t want to end anything, okay? – Teddy exclaimed hastily, while his eyes were sparkling so, that Gabe was afraid of getting burned. The younger brother hasn’t noticed such a hot-bloodedness for a long time, and this was a clear evidence of the fact, that he was on the right way.
- I’m risking to run into a new portion of dissatisfaction from you, but still I will express my point of view, - he said. – Don’t deny, that you think about Catarina, - Teddy obviously wanted to object, but changed his mind for some reasons. - But you feel guilty in this case, because she is a nun, - Gabe continued confidently, encouraged by the fact, that he was given the word. - So my idea is that you need to realize, what she is now – a Servant of God. If you see her in a holy place, appropriately clothed, it will finally become real to you, and you will be healed. At least you won’t have hopes and dreams about a nun.
Teddy wanted to laugh at his younger brother’s naivety. But at the same time he wanted to cry, because Gabe was absolutely right. Teddy was still hoping and dreaming. But he was not going to confess in his weakness by no means.
- I only hope that she’s happy, - he said with a tired tone. – And I dream that she’d be good. I’m not interested in anything else. And if you speak about it again, - he added at seeing that Gabe was going to say something, - I will have to quarrel with you, and you know, how much I hate it.
- Okay, - Gabe’s sigh was full of disappointment. – But as you wish…

After Gabe’s departure Teddy was angry with him not only because of his obsessive desire to send him to Catarina’s monastery, but also because Gabe made him think again about this woman. It seemed to Teddy, that he hasn’t remembered Catarina lately, and here it came again! He really had to do something about it. Sitting alone in an empty house didn’t help, and so Teddy understood, that it was time for him to go on the tour, to which he was preparing.
Teddy has long been thought out the detailed program of his future performances. The concert in Paris, which marked his return, was held near Notre Dame Cathedral. Teddy decided, that it would be appropriate to continue performancing in churches and cathedrals, and not always use his band. Nevertheless, he was going to get all his team and to tell his guys his plan for the next couple of months.
So, the musicians, agents, managers and assistants gathered together, and Teddy Reily went to Gibraltar. But he hoped in vain, that this trip and performance would help him to forget about Catarina, because she kept on living in his head. Every day saying prayers for his beloved ones, he prayed about her as well. Wherever she was, whatever she did, she meant too much to him that he could just forget her. And every day Teddy was fighting with the temptation to call Gabe and find the address of that monastery…

to be continued...

[-] The following 3 users say Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
gigi2502 (11-05-2011), Jacolien (10-31-2011), Sammmy (10-31-2011)
10-31-2011, 01:07 PM
I`m a bit confused now Fonte... in the 9th chapter they already met in Catarina`s monastery.... is it a memory of Teddy`s now???

10-31-2011, 02:46 PM
(10-31-2011 01:07 PM)elftunde Wrote:  I`m a bit confused now Fonte... in the 9th chapter they already met in Catarina`s monastery.... is it a memory of Teddy`s now???
May be, I should've made it as "part 2 of the part 2" Smile

Till the 10th chapter you've seen all the events with Catarina's eyes and now there'll be Teddy's turn to show us what's happening. As for their meeting I will show it again a bit later, but this time it will be from Teddy's point of view! And I hope it'll be a little different from what you've seen before ok

10-31-2011, 03:16 PM
Stupid me!!! Of course! Smile I understand!!! Smile Sorry! Smile Cool

10-31-2011, 03:22 PM
Don't be sorry, sometimes I really make jumps from one time period to another Big Grin So may be I should have warned about it. Thanks for reading my story! Knuddel

10-31-2011, 03:30 PM (This post was last modified: 10-31-2011 03:31 PM by AnaJerónimo.)
in Portuguese i read a book some years ago, that was called, the cross daily of joan and john, one charpter was her and the other was her... Smile is a cool ideaBig Grin make us see what the many characters think and they point of view... Big Grin very coolBig Grin

10-31-2011, 03:39 PM
@Ana, yes, that was my goal - to show how different people can see the same events. Besides, I like looking at things from different points of view! It's very interesting for me.
Thank you!

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to fontedivina for this post:
AnaJerónimo (10-31-2011)
10-31-2011, 05:27 PM
Wow great!!! Aniheart Love the story!!!
nice to read first Catarina's part and now Teddy's part!! I love them bothYlinlove

Don't dream your life, but live your dreams..
11-01-2011, 01:00 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2011 01:00 AM by claudine.)
I'm very enthusiastic, you write it from Teddys view now,
and I'm excited to see how it continues.
Will they finally stand to their feelings for each other?
11-01-2011, 05:38 AM (This post was last modified: 11-01-2011 05:39 AM by fontedivina.)
(11-01-2011 01:00 AM)claudine Wrote:  Will they finally stand to their feelings for each other?
You'll see it soon yes I hope that some things will be unexpected for you.

Thank you, girls flower I'm so glad that you like it!

11-01-2011, 01:07 PM
I've read all these chapters that I missed lately. I loved that one where Catarina meets and talks with Teddy, it's just too bad they didn't kiss yet.. Shy

[Image: mayte.jpg]

Kelly Family website - come and visit
http://alwaystkf.weebly.com/
Always The Kelly Family
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  As the water follows the moon (my story inspired by Patrick Kelly) fontedivina 203 24,707 10-16-2011 09:55 AM
Last Post: fontedivina