Rate Thread
Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
As the water follows the moon - part 2
11-17-2011, 02:28 PM
RE: As the water follows the moon - part 2
@AnaJ, @Mai, thank you, girls Ylinlove I am so endlessly happy that you liked it!

(11-17-2011 01:41 PM)AnaJerónimo Wrote:  I only can ask for more...

Kisses honey...*

I'm working on it already Tongue But as I've said before, it will take much time. I can only say that it will be a different type of story, but with love of course yes There will be more action and adventures,

(11-17-2011 01:52 PM)_Mai_ Wrote:  I loved the moment at the concert where Teddy proposed for the second time. I pictured this view in my head and I think Paddy would never do that
Oh I don't know... he's very secretive about his private life, yeah, but may be if he'd be desperate, he could do something like that Smile

(11-17-2011 01:52 PM)_Mai_ Wrote:  I only wish that the real Paddy would find his own "Catarina" real soon...
I'm not sure he'll inform us Big Grin we'll find out only after marriage Big Grin

(11-17-2011 01:52 PM)_Mai_ Wrote:  It was great written and I liked this part better than the first one Shy Smile
Ylinlove
Well done!

I must say, that it's mostly thanks to you, that I've decided to write the second part! For me this story was completely finished. But now I'm so glad, that I wrote it! I'm happy for Teddy and Catarina, as if they were real people Roflmao So thank you for your support!

You're my well of a living water...
Find all posts by this user
Add Thank You Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  As the water follows the moon (my story inspired by Patrick Kelly) fontedivina 203 24,656 10-16-2011 09:55 AM
Last Post: fontedivina